Chapter three

Anna's Pov

***flashback

He is coming by tonight, I am sure I heard mum telling my other siblings, she gets so excited when he comes by, I love to see when she's happy. I have the best mother in the world and once she's happy, I am happy.
Oh how I once loved my stepfather, he was like a father to me, my dad died when I was only a small child, I dont have much memory of him. They tell me he loved my mother like crazy, she was his world but what I dont get if you have so much love for one person how can you hurt them by being with another person. Why cheat? I always promise my self that when I grew older and its time to have a love in my life, I would be faithful. Dont want to hurt anyone like my dad did my mom.
So when I realized how much my mom loved my step dad I cant help but be happy for her, he treated her and my siblings so good. Took care of us like his own. We would sit and talk all day and he would sing to us and every time he came by he carried chocolate for us. I was happy my mother found such a good man.

We grew up poor and never had much and I would see how much she suffered when we wanted something and cant have it. It would crush her so and in return it would hurt mine. I would vow how much I would grow up and help my mom so she doesn't have to feel like that. So when she found the love of her life I would be happy and think that I could depend on him to take care of her until I could, but that was then. Now I am scared of him, scared he will hurt me and hurt my other sisters.
He makes me so afraid, he acts like all is well when we are around other people but once away, he's a wolf in sheep clothing.

It all started when I was only nine my mom would go by my grandma during the nights to watch her tv since we didn't have such luxury and my two sisters would always go with her, my brother was already living with grandma. The first night it all started, my mom had left me to do some work for her while she went by grandma, the "fox" as they called my stepdad was already there and he was sleeping so mom told me that when I am done I should turn off the light off him and come by my grandma. When I was through and was about to go by my grandma, he is "Anna sweety, come lay with me for a while" I took this as nothing as he always does this. I was there lying with him talking about school and what I wanted to become in life and he gave me the best of advice, I was so happy to call this man my stepdad. I started to fall asleep when I felt a hand slid up my night gown and I tried removing his hands, when he said

"I wont hurt you"

All I could do was cry. I didn't deserve this.

Why me!!!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guys, I know this chapter is a bit short but I only wanted to give you guys a short glimpse of Anna's past.

Please like vote and comment guys. It would mean the world to me... :-)