Chapter Twelve

Hey guys, before you read the chapter please take the time out to read this.
I am not yet familiar in how to dedicate chapters to persons so until then I want to take the time out to thank a few persons here on watt pad.

I want to say a big thank you to Meghnaladhania for all her help and support that she has been given me.

AnimeFictionGirl she has been crazy fun and sweet. Last but very not least. TheMaurtitianWoman/Pallavi, she was the first one I met here on watt pad and she has been there for me right through, with her advice and help. Thank u girl.
Please check out her story. It just started but already interesting. Check it out guys pkease, Its really great Http://w.tt/1kTIf4t

Anna's Pov

"Anna? What are you doing here?" I heard Aiden said

I was shocked to see he was the person I said we had atleast one thing in common with.

I wanted to tell him why I was here today but I am not ready to share that part of me with him. I never even thought I would see him again to begin with.

"Well, I-I huh. Umm"
He laughed.

"You what Anna?"

"There is thing I do with my friends every year and since we are on vacation we had to find a church to attend but when we got here, well you can guess what happened".

He had glint of amusement in his eyes and I started blushing real hard.

"Anna I." "Aiden I" we both said in unison and both laughed.

My heart felt light for a change.

"You go first Aiden" I told him.

He smiled. "Well I just wanted to apologize for the other day, I was out of place and you had all the right to ran off on me. I dont norm..."

"Shss..." I placed my finger on his lips. I was surprised by my action and so was he.

"Its fine, thats in the past. Furthermore, today isnt the day for that, I am really sorry for you lost okay"

He nodded his head.

I heard the girls behind us giggling and I shook my head and called them.

"Aiden, these two idiots are my friends. Karen and christie. Girls I know you already know that this is Aiden."

Christie shook his hand but to my surprise I saw Kar running her fingers over his chest and along side his hand.

I saw Aiden looking dumbfounded and scared.
He looked so sweet with that look on his face, trust me I was cracking up inside

"Karen Daena Perry!!! You will never change will you?"

She laughed and give Aiden a wink and stepped back and said "Anna you were so right, he is sexy"

Omg I wanted to roll into a ball and die right now.

I looked at Aiden and he was smirking and looked as if he was cracking up inside.

"Aiden am really sorry, that is my typical Karen, she is a man catcher and I have no idea what she is referring to I told him innocently.

He laughed out loud and I couldn't help but enjoy is laughter. It was sexy. Where the hell did these thoughts come from?

"Its alright Anna, I never knew you thought of me as sexy though". He looked as if he loved torturing me.

I was blushing so hard now it must look like I have a bad case of constipation and now I really wanted to die. I was gonna kill that little bitch Karen today once we've reached the hotel.

"Well it was nice meeting you girls he turned to them, but scared of looking at Karen"

Poor man.

"Anna I have to go now, but I really want to make it up to you. Could we really start over this time. I will back off from kissing you and what not."

"Yes I quickly said, sounding a bit desperate but didn't really care"

He smiled. "Ok well I will certainly call you later and we could come to some sort of agreement".

He walked over to me and my breath caught instantly. He came so close I could feel his mint fresh breath on my face and his expensive cologne began to burn my nose. I never thought one person could smell so good. I thought my mouth would start to water and I could swear my eyes were pleading for him to kiss me. I also felt an unfamiliar throb in my groin and I squeezed my legs tighter not familiar with such great feelings.

I could tell he sensed something but he didn't say anything. Thank God!

I thought he was gonna kiss me on the lips but instead he just peck my right cheek and whispered in my ears. "See you later gorgeous" and he turned and walked away.

I instantly felt a wave of disappointment wash over me but I quickly hid it.

I heard the girls squealing behind me and I turned around to them and we instantly jumped up and down on the spot like kindergartens. People started whispering but we didn't care.

I felt so happy and I couldn't wait to hear Aiden's voice later. If he decides to call that is.

We left the church holding each others hands......

*******************************

Hey my loves, so what did you guys thought of that chapter? For me I knew I enjoyed writing it.

I hope you guys will enjoy reading it as much.

Wanna hear from u darlings.

Vote and comment....