Chapter Twenty-Four

NOT EDITED!!!!

Aiden's Pov

"Anna!! Anna!! Baby wake up." I tried waking Anna up, she looked as if she was having a nightmare and she was crying really hard in her sleep and shouting

"You were having a nightmare and kept crying out for someone to stop. What happened Anna?"

She just hugged me and cried harder and I rub my hands up and down her back trying to comfort her.

"It was my baby, he took my baby Aiden, he took her" I heard Anna say

"What baby Anna?" I asked her confused, something is really up and I was going to figure it all out.

While rubbing Anna's back, I felt her body fell in mine and I realized that she fainted. "Shit" I placed her on the bed and got up.

I quickly thought what to do. "Anna, I slapped her jaw. Wake up please baby" but nothing happened. I thought of what to do and I quickly remembered a course I made the employees took, just in case something like this happened. I was also forced to attend the training sessions.

So I rummaged through my jumbled memory and remember the few steps.

I quickly put her on her side so she would be supported by her arm and her leg. After doing that I opened her mouth to be sure her airways wasn't blocked, I checked to see if she was breathing. I sighed in relief when I heard her breath.

I was about to do the third step and call for 991, when I heard a small whimper. Relief washed through me when I saw her eyes were opened.

I went over to sit beside her. "Baby are you ok?" I was just about to call for the ambulance.

"Shit my head hurts" I heard her say.

"Come on let me take you to the doctor."

"No Aiden, I'm fine. I just need to rest"

"You definately dont look fine, you just fainted for christ sake and you keep on having these freaking headaches. I am carrying you to the doctor and that's final."

With that said I told her to get dress, yesterday I told one of her friends to carry some clothes for her. They were worrying about her because she never came home. They will be more worried now when I call them up to tell them about Anna.

Anna came out of the bathroom little after, she looked so weak and like she was about to faint so I quickly ran over to her and helped.

"How comes you have my clothes here Aiden?"

"Well I-I huh called your friends and the man-eater one carried some for me" I scratched my head feeling embarrassed.

She weakly laughed but nodded her head.

"Come on let's go" I grabbed my car keys and helped Anna out the house.

Once we arrived at the car I opened the passenger side for her, helped her in and buckled her seat belt and got around to my side.

Once I got started the car, the automatic gates began to open.

"Nice" I heard Anna say beneath her breath and I laugh. After the gates closed behind us. I headed towards the medical complex a very good friend of mine owned.

The drive was silent and I checked on Anna every now again to see if she blacked out again. She didn't look too well but she tried hiding it.

About 20 minutes later we arrived at his practice.

We walked in and went to the receptionist. She immediately smiled at me. "Good morning Mr Michaels"

"Good morning Stephanie. I smiled back. Is he inside?