Chapter Twenty-Nine

The art of love isn't measured by how much you receive but rather how much you are willing to give up to make others happy.

                                      Tianna

NOT EDITED!!!

Anna
One week later

Aiden woke me up early saying that we had to get to Adam's office. I wanted to throw the cover over my head but then I realized, I would feel like I was suffocating.

Fighting an internal battle of wanting to get up and not wanting to, I got frustrated with Aiden and myself I got up and cooled off waiting to shower.

"I could join you, you know"

"Yes I know but then neither of us would reach to the doctor this morning. Furthermore I am sore from the numerous times you took me yesterday"

"It was worth it wasn't it?"

It definately was but he didn't have to know.

"No it wasn't" I saw his mouth open in shock and then determination took over but I wasn't gonna wait to see. I ran in the bathroom and shut the doctor before he could get in.

"Dont worry Anna, when I catch you and that smart ass mouth of your's you will know"

I laughed out loud and went to shower. I didn't take forever this morning and so I hurried since we were already late.

When I went back to the bedroom Aiden was on his phone, to the look on his face I could only guessed it was a business call. He barked orders into to the phone and I cringed.

Lord is he a tyrant or what? U wouldn't know since he treats me like a fragile being. When he turned and saw me the expression on his face softened and he quickly hang up.

He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me and I engulfed myself in his warmth.

"Get ready and meet me downstairs. Breakfast is ready"

He left the room so I could get ready. The past week with Aiden was good, he spent as much time with me as he could and I was greatful for that.

After he came in me the following morning he went to get the morning after pill. I took it but because I had an high tolerance to pills I vomited it out the very instant. Well hopefully it still works.

I spent a lot of time with the girls, after all it was our vacation and it wasn't fair on them that we weren't spending anytime together.

They said they understood but I still know they feel away, so with that we spent the days together by the pool, in the garden and a nearby park. Not to mention how they raided Aiden's fridge.

My girls are just amazing, and I cant help but feel happy that I have them to lean on.

I quickly got ready, dressed in a skinny jeans and yellow blouse with matching flip flops. Since it was a doctor visit I dont need to dress to kill and furthermore I only do heels on special occasions and since I hardly have any of those, that should tell you something.

When I went downstairs, Aiden was there by the breakfast table waiting for me. I kissed him on the cheek and went to sit down. He smiled at me and I instantly felt like we were a old married couple. I sighed sadly because I know I was leaving next week.

When I called the office, they were furious as I thought but said it was okay since I was their most valued employee. The next day, Donna from the office called me saying that she over heard that they were laying off people and she was worried she would be one of them.