Chapter Fourteen

Hey hunnie bunnies, I just want to tell you all that I really appreciate the love and support you guys have been showing me and I really cant thank you guys enough. I really wish I could get more reads though. So you my darlings can spread the work of my book for me please.....okay okay enough of that *^_^* love u guys loads.

Anna's Pov

14 years ago.....

"Hey mum, guess what? I got an A on my science test" I told her as I walked through the door.

"Thats great baby girl" she came over to me and hugged me

I always felt so safe when my mother hugged me.

I am currently eight and I am going to be nine in a few days. I am super excited.

I hope mom will bake cake for me. I dont want much, I just want to spend time with my family.

I was pushed from my thoughts when I heard mum said.

"Anna change your clothes and come here"

Sometimes I wish I had my own room, but I didn't let it bothered me much because I know my mom wouldn't be happy.

I often see her sitting down crying and my heart would ache. Having a one bedroom with a kitchen wasn't comfortable, more so when you have four kids.

I just wished I could take away her pain and tell her I would make it better. Even though we had only one bedroom we were happy. We were a family and that's all that counts. Right?

I quickly changed because I didn't want to keep mom waiting.

I went back over to her, she told me to sit and I did.

"Anna baby, I know your birthday is in a few days, she had a sad look to her face. I know you wanted something special for your ninth birthday but it wont ne possible this year my baby.

I saw tears started to pool in her eyes and my heart immediately started to hurt me. I just cant see her in pain. So I did the only thing I could, I hugged her and told her it was ok.

She had a bitter smile look to her face. She kissed my cheeks and said.

"You are truly an angel, baby girl. I am blessed"

I smiled at my mom. She's so beautiful, especially her heart and she didn't deserve this.

"Anna go and do your home work then carry it for me to look at when you are done. I am gonna make dinner"

When I was through I carried it to her, she looked it over and said it looked fine to her. I am a scholar in school and she always said I got it from my dad.

"Mom, can you tell me about dad please?"

"Oh hunnie, your dad was a very good man" she looked at me sadly.

"I met your dad when I was only fourteen years old"

"We instantly fell in love and I got pregnant with you brother after. That means I dropped out of school. It was rough but we tried to make it work, as you can imagine your grandmother wasn't happy about this. But time passed and we were happy. She sighed but continued.

"We had your sister after that but something wasn't right, he started cheating on me and we fell apart things never were the same. I ended up having your next sister for another man but he still loved your sister just the same. Then came you, she started grinning. We got married when you were only 3months and we were happy for sometime but he never did stop cheating." She sighed. "Look where that got him" mom shook her head clearly remembering something.

I just sat there wishing I could atleast remember him. 'I wish I had a dad'

"Oh Anna darling, am so sorry"

I never knew I said that out loud.

Why me? Why us? I need my dad.

Every time I saw my friends with their dad's I cried.

Why did that man had to kill my dad? So brutally too, chopped him up. Sigh.

Well I cant do anything about that now. I just hope my mom will be ok. I knew she dated and I actually liked a few but some I just didn't.

I hope she will find a man that will make her happy. I silently wished.

Too bad all wishes dont come true.....atleast for me.

*****************************

Hey dears, I know it wasn't much but I wanted you guys to see the relationship Anna had with her mom.

In due time all will be revealed.

As usual darlings vote and comment. Love you all... *^_^*

Tianna xoxo!!!