Chapter Ten

Anna's Pov

All I could see was darkness, it surrounded me. I felt so trapped, it felt like being stuck in a refrigerator and locked on the outside by someone.

I was cold and hungry, it felt like I haven't ate in days. My throat is dry and my tongue badly parched.

I was weak and tired, I have been screaming for a very long time and it seemed like no one could hear me.

I started hearing footsteps and I started calling out for help again.

But as soon as I was calling a second time a figure came from the dark. Some sort of light was shining on his face and I could make out his evil grin.

My breath caught in my throat, I tried to move but again I felt trapped. I tried to scream but before I could, I felt a hard hand hit across my face and I could feel blood pooling in my mouth and before the blow could cool off I felt a kick to my stomach and I yelled in pain.

I looked on the evil face but he only laughed and left me again im total darkness.

I lay on the cold floor for who know's how long until a sound deep in the corner jolted me up. It sounded like a baby, I tried to free my hands but they were trapped. I yanked and when I did I felt chains.

The little infant kept crying and I so wanted to comfort it but I couldn't. The sound got closer and closer and I felt frustration ran through me.

Suddendly the noise stopped and I wondered what happened to the baby.

I heard footsteps coming to me again and when the evil familiar face came out the dark, he was holding a small child. Something deep in me shifted and I had a strong urge to hold the whimpering child.

The evil man came closer to me and leaned down in front of me, when he did the baby came into view.

It was a girl and she was so gorgeous, but she had a familiar look to her, brown eyes and red lips.

She had an uncanny resemblance to someone I know.

It was me, she looked like me.
How could she looked so much like me?

★★★★★★★★★★

I jumped out from my sleep frightened and disoriented and was dripping from my own sweat.

I turned on the night stand light and looked around and I instantly remembered where I was. I was on vacation with the girls.

I instantly remembered my terrible nightmare and all I did was cry. Tomorrow is the day and it hurts like hell all over again. I feared for the day to come because I know my heart would be broken into a million pieces.

How do I get up in the morning and smile, pretend like all was okay.

I wish I could rewind the days and freeze them, how do I do it?
How? I fell asleep crying and for the rest of the night I tossed and turned.

I jumped awake to the sound of my alarm. I reached over and look at the stupid thing. It was ten in the morning. I wanted to throw the damn thing through the hotel window. Why did I even set an alarm? I was on freaking. Vacation for crying out loud.

Then it hit me, today is the damn day. I groaned out loud and threw the covers off me.

As soon as I got up Karen and christie barged into my room and as I saw them I broke down again and cried.

They came over to me and hugged, ushering sweet soothing words to me, but I only cried harder. They didn't speak about it but just sat there hugging and comforting me. Little after I began to feel less like crying.

"Ann my sweet I am so sorry" Kar chimed.

Christie was speechless but her eyes held sorrow and I knew no words had to be said.

"Its ok girls, could we just find a church today so we can give God thanks for all?"

"You guys know its a tradition each year". They both nodded.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. After quickly showering I got out and got and look through my temporary closet.

I took out a black dress, black underwear black bra and black stockings.

I got dressed and applied a minimal amount of make up and lip gloss. I took out one of my black heels and made it into the hall. The girls were already there dressed in black as well.

When they saw me they gave me sympathetic looks. I half smiled at them.

"Come on girls, lets go. It's time to moan my daughter."

*******************************

So guys......sad isnt it?

Let me know what you think and what could have killed Anna's daughter.

Vote and comment guys. I really love hearing from you..... :-*