Chapter Twenty-Five

NOT EDITED!!!

Anna's Pov

I cant believe I freaking fainted!!! To make it worst, in Aiden's arms. You gotta be kidding the hell out of me.

Now here I am, in bed, wrapped up! Not just un any bed but in Mr Sexy Pant's bed. He wont let me out his sight. I wanna scream the roof off.

He called the girls and gave them direction. He insists on me staying in bed until I feel better. It was sweet but I wanna cut his head off.

As much as I try, I cant hell but think my past is catching up to me. I have always managed to keep it at bay, but I met a gorgeous sexy beast of a man and that's when it wants to come haunt me. For fucks sake, its getting to me. So bad I fainted in his arms.

Why couldn't I faint from the glorious sex he gives, well it almost happened so I cant complain. I want to tell Aiden everything but I was scared.

I am tired of feeling scared, you know what??? I am going to tell him everything. Every every thing.

"Anna Banna. We are here" I heard the girls.

"Am in here girls"

They entered with Aiden trailing behind them.

"Guys please dont let her get out of the bed. The doctor strictly advised that she takes rest. By the way since you guys are here let me go get her medications at the pharmacy. Make yourselves at home, I will be back" with that he kissed me on the forehead and left.

I saw the girls looking at me with tears in their eyes.

"Anna baby am so so sorry you fainted." Karen first said, Christie hugged me and kiss my cheeks. She was never a big talker.

"Its ok girls, truth be told I have been stressed. Things with Aiden have been great, really great actually. I am starting to have feelings for him and its getting out of hand. Girls this is the first time in forever that I have been with a guy and worst thing is I dont know what this is. To make matters worst, I want to tell him about my past. But I am afraid he will run? Who wants damage goods? You know right, girls I dont, I really dont know whats happening. What should I do? Should I tell him? What?"

"Anna anna, slow down baby girl slow down." Karen said.

"You are really crushing over him dont it?" Christie said. I nodded and started crying.

For the first time since they came, they both came onto to bed and hugged me.

"Shss baby, am so sorry you are feeling like this. Maybe you should talk to Aiden about it. I dont mean to add fire to fury, but remember you are leaving very soon" I just cried harder and harder.

"Girls wh-what a-am I-I gonna do? I really rea-really like him" I said between hiccups.

"My head is spinning guys" it was really spinning. I felt the room moving around me and like I was gonna fall. I couldn't fall because I am laying in bed.

"Maybe you should get some rest then hun and we will talk later ok. We will be here" Karen said.

I nodded and make myself comfortable and soon after I was dosing off.

"No no Aiden, she wil talk to you about it. I cant am sorry."
"I know, I just hate seeing her like this you know. I wish I knew what was up. Wish she would trust me enough. "Shss Aiden, be careful. You could wake her" I heard Kar said. That means he's back. How long have I been out? And what were they talking about? I tried getting up but my headache increased.

"Shit"

"Anna you're up? Aiden looked worried and walk over to me.

"Yes I am but my head hurts a lot"