Chapter Nineteen

NOT EDITED!!!

Anna's Pov

Flashback

"Anna sweety, I am planning on going by Fox's mother's house this evening. After school is over I need you and your sister to take the bus and come to the house. You two already know where it is"

I wanted to tell her no, I didn't want to go and I knew if I told her she would begin to question me and I didn't want that.

My step father is an evil man and I dont want my sister alone to be beside him so I quickly decided.

"Okay mum, we will do just that"

Why couldn't things go back you normal, back to when I thought he was a good guy. I once loved and admired him as my own father. I even gave him my one and only teddy bear on fathers day and when he was in jail I normally wrotee him letters and tell him I will pray for him to get out. I still dont know know why he was inside and I often wondered.

I wanted to be happy like any other nine year old, I didn't want to be thinking when I would have to endure another sexual encounter and I definately never wanted that for my sis.

When school was over and we went to take the bus, I started to fidget.

"Whats wrong with you" I heard my sister said.

"Nothing, am fine just a tummy ache"

I wasn't lying, my tummy did ache. Lately it has been hurting me a bit but I could bear it and I didn't want to tell my mom.

As we started getting closer to the house I started to worry more. I really dont want to see.

I jumped from my thoughts when I heard my sis stopping the bus. It stopped and we got out and pay the conductor his fare.

I saw the house and I instantly became scared, it wasn't the first I have been here but the other times I was here my step dad never started molesting me so I was happy back then.

When we reached the house and knock my mom came out and greeted us.

"Hey my babies, Come in, your step dad is in the room go and meet him"

I wish I didn't have to but what else am I to. We went in and there he was, smoking and looking high. I so hope we dont have to stay here tonight.

Time passed quickly and I saw my mom get up to leave.

"Baby you coming back up with me?" She said to me

Happy and excited I told her yes but my dream was short lived.

"Your sister wants to stay here and I don't want her to stay by herself, so stay with her and you guys come up after school tomorrow. Roger (Fox) will give the two of you money for school."

She kissed us goodbye and left. Fox's mother is suppose to give us dinner mom said. We changed our clothes and sat down awaiting our dinners. Every now again our step father would talk to us and we answered.

He deserves and oscar for best actor, how can one man be so good at pretending? I didn't want to find out.

I was sitting down reading the 'Little Sea Horse' when we were called for our dinner. We sat and eat peacefully and after we finished eating we went to bathe together. Most times we always bathe together, my sister and I we fight a lot but we love each other dearly.

We put on the same color clothes and began to play games with each other when our step dad called us.

"Do you guys want me to sing for guys? I always wanted to do it as a career but it never came through"

I heard him always singing and I had to admit he was good, but his cruel heart turned me from being interested. I never had any option anyway so might as well listen.

I sat at the far corner of the bed while my sister sat beside him.
He started to sing a song about while he was in jail or some crap like that. I was barely listening to him, I was too deep in thoughts about how I had to sleep on the same bed with him.

After singing quite a few songs and he was finished I went to the far corner of the bed so my sis would be beside me so I wouldnt be forced to sleep with him tonight.

I fell asleep leaving my sister talking to him, that was really close. I woke up to hands rubbing down my legs and I was instantly awake. How is this possible? I was at the corner and my sis was to be beside me, how come I am on the front of the bed with him behind me?

"Shsss, dont talk" I heard him say.

I was a cry baby so I instantly started to cry, I felt when he took out his large Penis and just pushed right inside of me. I wanted to yell in pain but couldn't. For once I decided to say something.

"Please, not tonight" I said between sobbing. I felt him easy back and I thank god. I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. After I left the bathroom I went to the hall and lay down in a burgundy couch that was there. It smelled awful but it was better than sleeping beside him. I was drifting off when I heard footsteps.

Please don't let this be him lord. I wish I could sleep with his mother but his mother is there with her husband.

"Anna, please come back. If my mom see's you out here she will kick me out if you tell her. If I promise you that I will stop touching you will you come back inside?"

I shook my head telling him yes, and got up. I went back to the room with him tailing behind me. I lay down on the bed and he came behind me and lay down. Surprisingly he kept to his words and never touch me for the night. I was up same way just in case he decides to have sex with me again.

I wonder if he will always keep to his word.

********************************

Hey guys, there is Chapter 19.
I am still not feeling well loves but I have to write for you guys.

Vote and comment. Let me hear from you guys. Love you guys loads. *^_^*