Chapter Four

Aiden's Pov

She is the most beautiful creature I have laid eyes upon and that figure of hers just drives me wild.

I am not the type of guy to come down into the bar and just stare at a girl let alone talk to her. Normally I would sit up on the balcony or in my office and think, but tonight something drew me down here and now I know what.

There was something special about this girl I couldn't wrap my mind around it, she awakens something deep inside me I thought was buried ages ago.

That feisty mouth of hers was so refreshing. I am use to girls just throwing themselves at me because I am loaded, and what some would say handsome. But this woman she doesn't care, not that she knows am loaded or that I am the owner of the bar but the fact that girls loved talking to me and thinks they can get free drinks all night, she didn't even budge.

I would have loved if she had spoken to me, but what the hell, just watching her on that dance floor was enough for me, she had so much fire in her and she seem to adore the girls she was with. Before she went on the dance floor and was just sitting down enjoying her drinks, her eyes locked with mine and I felt something so strong between us. She seem to feel it too but then she quickly turned away, so I wasn't so sure.

Seeing her going up to the balcony I started wondering if she was fine, I decided to go check. Once I got up there and saw how much she was enjoying the view I couldn't help but marvel.

When I was establishing the bar I wanted something with a breath taking view and its great knowing someone else enjoyed the view as well.
"Isn't it beautiful" I said to her.

She turned around and she looked so surprised to see me, but as quickly as I saw the emotion she turned back around. I felt a stab of hurt but paid it no mind.

I didn't know what I was doing, my feet just started moving and I only realized when I was standing behind her. She turned around and there it was again the raw emotion I felt and it seems as if she mirrored my emotion, but just as before it was gone in a flash.

"What the hell do you want!" she proclaimed.

She seem surprised at her outburst. I decided I wasn't going to give up.
"Feisty one are we" I said.

Look sweetness, I just came up here to check on you, I've noticed you since the moment you came in with your friends, then I saw you guys dancing and you left them and came here. So I came to see if you were alright. Clearly you are though, so have a great evening feisty princess"

I turned and left. I didn't feel like going back to the bar so I told the manager Jake I was leaving and he should close up. I headed straight home. Once home I couldn't get that girl out of my mind, I happened to caught a little of her eyes. It was chocolate brown, she also had a hour glass figure, I normally go for the slimmer type but on her it look great. She had a nice size breast and that dress just clung to that figure, oh my god!

I need to get her off my mind, its not like I will ever see her again. I was exhausted due to the work load at the bar and not to mention at the office, sometimes being a billionaire can be stressful. At the end of the day I am thankful because I remember growing up with little to eat and tattered shoes going to school. I grew up with my mother, grandmother and five other siblings, I am the third one for my mother, she worked so hard to ensure we had food to eat, clothes and shoes to wear.

When I was eleven years old, my mom died of cancer, I was devasted as I was very special to my mom
She always say that I was very special, but I never knew why she would say this. Up to this point in my life she holds a major part of my life and I owe all my success to her. She always told me to work hard for what I want and never stop until I achieve it. I have never really fell in love before, yes I have had a few girls here and there but none seemed to capture my heart or have me feeling the way I did earlier at the bar and I didn't even know that girl. I guess I have always looked for a girl with a heart as big as my own mother's was.

Why cant I get her off my mind? Geez. I need to get some sleep as I have a long day ahead of me, one thing I do want is to hope that wherever that "feisty princess" is she will be fine. I dozed off later on thinking about that pretty lady.

*********************************
Chapter four is completed guys. Yaee.
I am really looking forward to writing this book and putting a smile on all of your faces. Do bear in mind its my first book, no excuses. I will still try to write it as greatly as I can.

As usual, your opinion guys. Like vote and comment. Appreciated much

One more thing guys, need your opinions. Who do u guys think I should let play Anna and Aiden?
Message me ur ideas and lets see.

Xoxo. Tia