Thirty Two

Hey guys, if you are still here important author's note at the end. Happy reading.
NOT EDITED!!!

Aiden's POV

I was so excited that I was finally going to see Anna again. I knew I should have informed her that I was coming to see her, but when she mentioned something about some guy from a movie and how his voice made her weak, jealousy started growing in the pit of my stomach.

I told her I would text her later, I was going to surprise her and make her take back her words. I know using jealousy to go see her was an excuse, from she left I wanted so badly to pack up my things and go be with her, but I know I couldn't do that and it was too early anyway. So jetting off to see her made me so excited I could scream.

After I packed and made sure there were flights leaving for her country, I left. Telling my assistant to just call me if anything is wrong, but only if.

I tried calling Anna after a while, but she wouldn't answer and after calling again and again I started worrying, why would she avoid me? Did I do something wrong? Was it a bad idea just leaving my life to go see her? What if she doesn't want to see me?

After a long debate with myself, I decided to call her best friend Karen. After her phone rang twice she finally answered.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded nervous and now I got really suspicious.

"Hi Karen, it's Aiden. I have been trying to get through to Anna but she is not answering her phone, do you know where she is?

After a long pause she began whispering and I thought it was strange she was doing that, but what she said next made me worried.

"I am with her now, but she is not doing well. It's really not my place to say, so I will leave that to Anna. Just know she has been crying nonstop. Maybe you should try calling her tomorrow, just give her time to settle down. Maybe she will explain then.