Author's note & Intro

DISCLAIMER

This book is based upon a true story.

However, I have tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from my memories of them. In order to maintain their anonymity in some instances I have changed the names of individuals and places, I may have changed some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations and places of residence.

The uploading, scanning and distribution if this book in any form or by any means- including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise- without the author's permission is illegal and punishable by law.

Your support of the author's right is appreciated.

Hey Readers,
As this is my first book "ever" I am looking forward forq your utter honesty and help. This book means a lot to me, I am putting my thoughts down and sharing a very intimate part of my being with you guys.
As this book progresses, I hope to hear your thoughts so please feel free to like vote and comment, this means a lot to me so thank you in advance. Also as this is a new book there will be grammatical errors, I am well aware of this and will be working soon to edit.
NOT EDITED!!! :-)

Intro

Last thing on Anna's mind was a man or even falling in love. With a past like hers love was an over rated word used for fools but when she met Aiden on her vacation with her friends something shifted deep within her and she starts to question her beliefs.
She is trapped between feelings, overcoming an horrible past and falling for the sexy beast of a man.

Aiden was an easing going individual with a kind and compassionate personality but he doesn't believe in love. He only ever loved one woman and faith to her from him.
When Aiden met Anna he starts to feel something deep inside and he was certain he was only coming down with a stomach bug, and was certain it would stop soon.

But how long can two people fight their feelings for each other? Especially when destiny is on their sides.

Xoxo Tianna :-)