Author's Note

Hey guys, I really dont know where to start but I just want to give you all a shout out.

I really want to thank you guys for the support, only if you guys really knew how much it means to me.

I really want to thank my silent readers, the ones who only read, never vote or comment. I want you guys to know I know that you guys are there.
I often wonder why I dont hear from you guys. Still I want you all to know that whether you continue to be a silent reader or not I love you guys loads. Keep in mind that I dont bite, I welcome all because if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have any reads. So thank you and I love you loads. You guys are the best, all of you because silent readers or not everyone who reads my story are great. The one's who cant wait for me to update, that shows me that you guys care.

I am not here to become famous on wattpad, I am here because reading is my passion and this is a great medium to reach people.

To all others, those who read vote and comment I love you guys too. I am on wattpad because I enjoy reading and enjoy hearing from my readers. Thank you my loves.

Lastly I want to say that I want the honest opinion from you guys, dont always tell me the good things. Point out the bad, am doing this for you guys as much as I am doing for myself...

If you guys ever have any questions or want to know anything, feel free to hit me up.

I love you guys, thanks for ths support so far and please keep in mind that I write for you guys as I do for myself.....

I am a big softie to all of you guys, I dont know all of you personally but all of you hold a major part of my heart.

I am thinking about giving you guys a little insight about me Tianna. If you guys think this is a good idea let me know. Your views are valued......

Good night or day wherever you guys are at. Lots of love.

Your Author,
Tianna.