Chapter Thirty Cont'd

"OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTERS
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

NOT EDITED

Anna- past continues

Have fun with me? What the fuck!!! Did he expected Demar to have sex with me too? Was this a plan of his to  setup me up? So many questions but I don't think I want answers. I just wanted to get out of here badly and deal with my shit. why was I made to suffer, it was a question I have asked myself everyday and still I get no answers.

Was God silent to my prayers? I don't think I wanna go through this test at all. This is too much for one person to bare. As I sat there wondering what Demar was gonna do I searched for a way out. I know it wasn't gonna be easy since I was surrounded my two strong man and I was Just one thirteen year old.

I got up and tried walking pass Demar, but he wouldn't have that. I looked through his face and instead of seeing evil, I saw sympathy and regret. "Just let me go Demar, if it will make you feel better I wont say anything to anyone"

"Shss, come here". With that he drew to close to him and hugged me. He lead me to the bed and came to lay with me. "By the way Anna, where were you going naked?" That was when I realized i was butt naked, but when you are in a terrible situation just about anything had to suffice. I laughed at his statement though.

"What are you going to do to me Demar?"

"I wont do anything to you Anna, just stay with me a while so Mark thinks we've had sex. The stereo is still so he wouldn't suspect a thing"

As much as i didn't want to stay it would be far worst than what lay ahead if Mark sees me leaving so soon. With that I just laid with him in quiet. I broke the silence by speaking. "Why are you not having sex with me"

"Look Anna i am not that type of guy and furthermore I've liked you ever since we met and sure I want to have sex with you but its definitely not in this way. You are too sweet of a person and should be treated as such"

I was surprised at his answer and my mouth wouldn't allow me to speak. so I just continue laying there and before I knew it i was dosing off. I was shook from my sleep by Demar. How I managed to sleep in a situation like this was way beyond me. May it was how comfortable I was beside him and I felt safe.

"Come on Anna lets get you out of here, he is sleeping and i will make sure he doesn't harm you anyway possible. I know this is too much to ask but please don't say anything about this"

To say I was shocked couldn't even begin to describe it. How could he ask me to cover up something as awful as this? But would people believe I came to a house with two men without thinking of what might happen? Was I again told not to say anything to anyone.

This time I had a choice though? But would it work in my favor?

"So what do you say Anna? For me?" After all he did save me, if it was another man no telling what he would have done. I owed him that much still, so I nodded  and he gave me a bitter sweet smile. I could see he didn't want to this and I was saddened to see he was the one being forced to o all this.

"Take care Demar and I promise not to say anything okay". He pulled me in his arms and hugged me tightly and kissed my head.

"Be safe and I wish you all the best in this life and true happiness. I also hope we can still be friends after this."

I hugged him back and tipped up to kiss his cheek. He blushed and I laughed. With that he walked me out the gate and I waved goodbye to him. Once again I was made to keep silent about the things that mattered in my life. How long will this continue to go on and when will I receive my break through?