Sorry not Sorry?

Wildcat's p.o.v

That stupid girl! I grab her and drag her down to the room we held her in. I grab her and pin her against the wall. "Do not mess with Adam he will hurt you!" I yell at her. I let go of her wrist and ran a hand through my hair.
"Why do you even care?!?" She yelled back getting in my face a bit. I grab her wrist and throw her on the bed and walk out shutting and locking the door.
"Cold wildcat. That was just cold" Moo said to me.
"Don't even what about the last victim for adam. He raped her then has sark shot her in front of us!" I say.
Moo grabbed my shoulder and slapped me. "What the fuck?!" I yell. "Figure out why i slapped you. Oh, and another thing. Why do you care wildcat?" Moo asked and walked away. What's with people these days.
~time skip~
*knock knock* i walk to the front door and open it. "Sea nanners has come to pick up his girl. He said he will fix her" Max said. "Gassy stop you can't take her!" I yell but he hits me hard with his gun.

Mia's p.o.v

I hear yelling. "Gassy stop you can't take her!" I hear wildcat yell. I hear footsteps coming to my door. I panic and run trying to keep it close. But him being a guy out weights me and i go flying. The guy who im assuming is gassy takes me to a limo. A guy from this morning sits there staring at me. "Hello babe" adam says.
He kisses my cheek. "Im not you're babe" I mumble.
"What was that babe?" He ask.
I shrug and try to enjoy the car ride. Even if I knew. This was going to be this shittiest ride ever.