help me!!!

Mia's p.o.v
I honesty pissed off right now.
Adam or Sea nanners grabbed me and dragged me inside the huge house. "Welcome to you're new home" Sea nanners said. I sigh and grab my phone. I had gotten a text but I don't think adam noticed. It was from a unknown number.

(U/n is unknown​ number and m is her)

U/n: Mia are you ok???
M: Who is this and yes I am.
U/n: It's vanoss from wildcats phone.
I change the name to wildcat ❤️. Yes i used the emoji.
M: Oh my gosh you have to help me!
W: It's wildcat now. What did he do?
M: Nothing so far but I feel like something bad is going to happen. It may just be me.
W: Defiantly not you. His last "girl" he raped, and then shot her in front of us. The sad part is it was Max's sister. He never knew.
M: Well shit.
W: Where is the location?
M: i think 1260 forest glen. Or some shit.
W: Well get there soon don't worry! ;) bye see you soon Mia
I blushed and giggled a little with one final reply 'See you soon Wildcat ;D'
"Why are you so happy all the sudden babe?" Adam said. I quickly frowned and hid my phone in my boot.
"Don't call me that" I said.
"I'll call you whatever I want to!" He yelled and pulled me by the hair.
//WARNING SOME SEXUAL/RAPE STUFF IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED OR DON'T LIKE IT I WILL LET U WHEN ITS SAFE//
He grabs my shirt and rips it off. "STOP! HELP! RAPE!" I yell at the top of my lungs. He puts a hand over my mouth. "Shhhh​ babe and like it" he says. I try and run but the grip on my hair stops me.
//IT'S OVERRRRRR U CAN READ Forward//
The door gets busted down vanoss, wildcat, mini, lui, nogla, basically,and delirious burst in with guns. There view is horrible. I am sitting there my shirt riped my bra showing and him holding my hair with a hand on my mouth while tears run down my face. Gasps fill the room. Mini shoots adam in the shoulder. While the rest of the guys try and see if there's more girls. Wildcat and vanoss run over and hug me. Vanoss gives me a blanket. "H-he" i stutter. "Don't talk" Vanoss says.
"Don't talk" he repeats. He hugs me whispering sweet nothings. A look of jealousy crosses Wildcat's face. I hugs Wildcat and he hugs back smiling.
~time skip to home.~

"GOODNIGHT EVERYONEEEE" I yell.