SHE IS HIS SISTER?!?!?

Mia's p.o.v

After everything cry slept in my room. Or Ryan. When I woke up cry was downstairs with everyone. No one was talking they were glaring at cry.
"Morning Mia " Someone said in a husky sexy voice. The wrapped there arms around my waist.
"Tyler" I said. I turned around and kissed him. We pulled away and looked at each other.
"Why is everyone glaring at cry like he did something." I ask clearly confused.
"Sweetie he did do something to one of our friends. And vanoss's saved this friend after it happen." Tyler said. "Who is this friend and what happen?" I ask.
"Ask delirious" Tyler said walking twords the living room. I walked down from the stairs and looked for delirious. I spotted him getting some milk from the Fridge. "What did cry do?" I ask. His face turned ghost white.
"He cheated on me. And one night while he was drunk he tried to force me into sex he did. I kept crying begging him to stop. He verbally abused me." Delirious said crying. I hugged him. My brother was that bad!?!?I ran out to the living room and picked up cry so he could stand up.
"HOW COULD YOU!?!?" I screamed.

"Baby sister what do you mean." He said.

"YOU HURT DELIRIOUS!!! YOU PROMISED TO PROTECT ME FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT AND IT TURNED OUT YOU WHERE ONE OF THEM!!!" I screamed. Cry's face was surprised.
"Sister calm down. It's in the past." He said.
"What past this is the future now. And you being here is making it worse for him to forget. So leave." I said being as calm as possible.
"Leave!?!?" He said. I nodded. He got angry and when I turned to leave he grabbed my arm and spun me around punching me in the face. I held my cheek and backed up. Everyone stood up gasping. Tyler ran to me tears where streaming down my face.
I grabbed the ring he gave me for my birth day. It said Baby sister. His said Big brother. I took it off and threw it at him. "You couldn't keep your promise. Cause you can't protect me from you" I said tears still streaming down my face. He reached out to grab me he keep shouting things like "IM SORRY" .." BABY SISTER!!!" He kept yelling I couldn't handle it though. I ran up to my room and locked the door.
He isn't my brother. He isn't anything to me.
I texted Wildcat to come up to my room.

'Are you ok?'
'No he hit me'
'Don't worry. I must say though. Tyler won't be yours at the end.'
'What!?'
She didn't answer back. And tyler knocked in my door. I let him in and we just layed on my bed cuddling. I yawn.
"Go to sleep babe" Tyler said.
I nodded and closed my eyes.

Cry's p.o.v

I walk to delirious and he tried running away but I grabbed him and hugged him.
"I am sorry delirious" I say.
He did something I thought would never happen. He kissed me. I kissed back.
"Will you be my boyfriend agian?" I ask. He nodded and kissed me. He is mine now.