Tick tock

Delirious p.o.v

I cut her and she screamed Del just like old times. I hurt her and she forgives me. *sigh* I wish hurting her wouldn't hurt me. I know I said I loved vanoss. But I don't I guess. I'm so confused. "Delirious has the look again." Mini whispered to Brock.
"I do not!" I said. The both start laughing.
"Wildcat take mia to Mae lui's ex to get stiched up. We need to talk to Del" Moo said. When Mae's name was mentioned Nogla's eyes turned angry.
"Del who do you love?" Mini ask.
"I don't love anyone." I said and crossed my arms. Of course they didn't believe my stupid lie. Mini rolled his eyes. Moo huffed.
"Not again. Evan or mia?" Mini asked.
"I said NO ONE" I said getting pissed by the second. It was hard for me last time cause the person I fell in love with cheated and verbally abused me. His name we never speak of.
"Just tell us or your going to end up loving someone like -" Moo started.
My eyes slightly darken. I didn't want to snap on anyone and I didn't. I gave the signal to mini to make Moo stop talking. Mini covered moo's mouth with his hand. "Moo shush. We are not to mention his name. Plus Jonathan is going to snap if he talks." Mini said.
Moo nodded and stop talking.
*knock knock* We all turned and Mae and Mia walk in. Mia is stitched up.

Mia's p.o.v

I got stitched up. And we walked in knocking. Delirious's face was unreadable. He looked happy, pleased, ashamed, Loved.
I ran up to delirious and hugged him. "Del!!!" I said. He laughed and he hugged me back. Wildcat's face was angry. I loved wildcat and only him. I kissed wildcat on the lips. That only made delirious angry. Did delirious like me?
I hugged everyone a hug goodnight until a knock on the door starteled us all. 

Delirious's p.o.v
Vanoss opened the door and let Adam in.
He gave the most wickedest smiles.
"Bad time to tell you this but someone is staying over this week. No no's ok?" Adam said.
"Ok. Who is it?" I said.
"MEEEETTTTT," Adam said. He open the door wider to see the one person I never wanted to see.
My abusive cheating EX.

Cry.

"Is it a bad time to say hi?- Delirious babe!" Cry said extending his arms. Trying to give me a hug.

"C-Cry!?!?" I studder.

"CRY?" Mia yelled. She ran down and hugged him.
"Baby sister!" He yelled and hugged her.
"SISTER!?!?" Everyone yelled.