Sister?

Mia's p.o.v

"Sister?" I ask. He nodded.
"Did you know?" I ask sky. She nodded.
"YOU KNEW AND YET YOU STILL FUCKED MY EX BOYFRIEND WHILE WE WERE DATING?!?!?" I screamed.

'Taking over'
'With pleasure'
I close my eyes and open them. May was in control. I lunge at her and my nails grip her neck blood drops drip down her neck. Do you think I cared at that moment? No! She soon gasped trying to get air. I dropped her.
"Why do y-you even c-care?" She asked trying to breath.
"Because you're my blood. Your my fucking sister! And when me and tyler where dating you where going behind my back and fucking!" I say.
Her grey eyes turned pitch black.
"What's your name now? Ground?" May said.
She lunged at me her nails held my neck but that didn't stop me I gripped her neck punching her.
"NEVER *Punch* TOUCH *Punch* MY *punch* NEW *punch* GREAT *punch* BOYFRIEND *punch*" may screamed.
I sighed and gained control while sky was bleeding and knocked out. Delirious just started amazed. Adams dolphin laugh could be heard. Tyler ran to sky and fixed her up.
"Skank" I said and spat on her.
"She isn't the only one" wildcat said.
"What's that spouse to mean?" I ask. Clearly pissed off.
"Don't tell me no one knows?" Adam,vanoss, and wildcat say at the same time.
"What is it?" Nogla says.
"Mia fucked Adam" Vanoss said.
"YOU WHAT?!?" Delirious said.