Death's

Minx's p.o.v
My parents were in the hospital dieing and were was I? At the damn hospital with my wife Krism. My mother loved her. And felix? Well he married a Male named cry. They adopted a child. And well my daughter she was crying. She didn't want her grandmother or grandfather to die. The doctors were nice enough to let them share a room so we were all piled in there.
Once we all sat my mother mia started talking. But not in English.
"Felix ta hand om de mops . och minx ta hand om huset . Vi kommer att älska dig alla mina barn . Ta hand om dig. Nu kan du prata Johnthan" She said in Swedish.
"What your mother and grandmother said was we love you. Felix can take the pugs krism and minx and sky can take the house. We love you all" He said. They held hands giving each other a kiss. It was so sweet until my dad monitor went of meaning he was dead. Then my moms.
"NO MOM AND DAD!!" Felix yelled running to them. I sat there crying.
"mis seres queridos" I said. (My love ones)
"Felix let them go there gone" cry said. We all left the room.
"ITS ALL MY FAULT!!" Felix yelled "Jävla helvete jag hatar dig din jävla gud!"
"Felix children!" I screamed.
"Sorry" he said.

The next day we had the funeral we buried them in a heart so they were buried together