Zombies

Everyone thinks that if the zombie apocalypse happened, they'd be either dead or they will survive.

Okay, so you think you're gonna run out into the streets with a gun or (most likely) a baseball bat and kill zombies. In truth, a fuck ton of people in the world have anxiety or something like that. So majority of the so-called badasses will freeze up like "Oh shit" and be eaten because they hesitated too long.

What if the zombies mutate and begin to grab the weapons you use. What if they use them against you. Then what? You're fucked. What if they gain the ability to run? Then you're really fucked.

It'd be best if you just... hide.

Where's the animals in the majority of zombie flicks and stories and games? I know in Resident Evil they get infected, too. lolmadcowdisease

Anyways, all the people with physical disabilities are dead. Obese people are dead. Clumsy ass people are dead. People with a slow reaction time are dead.

What happens to celebrities?

Man, if animals became zombies, the world would be so fucked. Think you can outrun a cheetah? Nope. There's no hero irl. No saviour. We'd just be fucked. Fucked with a cactus.

AND THEN THERE'S THOSE PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE ALL "but they're still humans.."
Yeah okay, decayed humans that want to eat you. You trying to tell me you wanna befriend and protect some stank ass non - living cannibals? I'd kill anyone who protected them tbh. And the ones trying to make a cure can die, too. WHY CURE THEM!? THEY WANT TO EAT YOU! KILL THEM ALL. THE LONGER YOU KEEP THEM AROUND THE FASTER WE ALL DIE.

How would the virus even spread though? What if it could be carried through blood? Everyone would be a zombie because mosquitoes and fleas.

If it is a virus, I want to be the asshole who made it :')

I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. I lost my train of thought.