Joonie "Imagine" (I think...)

Lame
by HobisHearteu

You and Namjoon were taking a leisurely stroll down the sidewalk in a park.  Your hands were in your pockets as your admired the scenery while Namjoon...
He had his head buried in his phone, and it irritated you.

"What are you doing on that phone that's so darn important," you asked on your tippietoes, trying to peek over his shoulder

He turned the screen away from you and moved away.  "Nothing," he said defensively.  You squinted at him.  You assumed he was texting someone instead of paying attention to you, and you just had to see.

You waited until he seemed to have let down his guard again.  Then you made your move.  Fast as a cheetah, you reached over his arm and swiped his phone right out of his hands.  "Give that back, [Y/N]!"

What you saw on the screen made you mentally facepalm.

"Really?  Pokémon GO?" raised an eyebrow at him before laughing.  How lame.

He snatched his phone back and frowned.  "S-so what?" He tried to sound like it was no big deal when he was clearly embarrassed to be playing this game.

"You're so lame," you giggled and poked his forehead.  He blushed and once again buried his face in his phone.

Slowly you pulled your phone out of your pocket and unlocked the screen.  Namjoon looked over your shoulder this time and grinned when he realized what app you tapped.

"And you called me lame," he chuckled.

You shot him a fierce look and smiled devilishly, "First one to capture 3 has to carry the other to the car."

"You're on!"

~ Inspired by the fact that Namjoon was playing this in the airport.

I will never publish a book with x readers in it, so I'll just put those here lol.