Pros of Knowing Hangul

First things first,
EW I'M WRITING A YOONMIN FANFIC KILL ME.

Second,
I've recently learned to read and pronounce Hangul.  I can speak Korean (even though my vocabulary is literally limited to "Hi/Bye" "-oppa/-unni/-hyung/-noona/-dongsaeng/-ssi" "Eomma, Appa" "I love you" "*answering phonecall phrase that idk what it means...*" and K-pop words I've picked up bc of videos.)

It wasn't hard to learn at all, and it only took a good 2 weeks (although I've spent a month perfecting---or trying to---the pronunciation...)  I've found that it's 90% easier to rap/sing Korean music when you're reading the actual Korean words.  Like, the syllables are so much easier to make out and so is the pronunciation, and I can actually see those words that don't sound anything like the romanization, like "bijeuniseu."

If you are one of those people who sing/rap Korean by reading the romanized lyrics, I promise learning to read hangul will make it easier and make you sound better.  Like, I thought I was good before, but once I started rapping from hangul lyrics, holy shit damn I'm on fire boi BULTAOREUNE.

I swear you won't regret spending an hour a day to learn the Hangul way.

Well, that's my 2 cents.  Take it or leave it.