Plotsss~

Tell me which plots you are most excited for.  (just a warning, there's a ridiculous amount of them lmao)

If someone just so happens to steal my ideas, I will still write it myself.  It won't hurt my feelings when karma bites that person in the ass.

1. Liar [Vkook]
BTS has to go on an unexpected hiatus after Jungkook lost his memory after surviving a fatal accident. The first person to see him is Taehyung, who tells Jungkook that they are in a relationship. In reality, Jimin and Jungkook have been dating in secret for 2 years.  Ooooooh~

2. Love You, Loved You [2seok]
NamJin were living happily until Namjoon had to serve his mandatory 2 years in the military.  Well, Jin doesn't like being lonely, so he befriends Hoseok.  The lines in their friendship begin to blur...

3. I'm In Love With A Criminal [Vkook]
"This love is killing me." -Jungkook
"Curiosity killed the cat." -Taehyung 

(Based off the song Criminal by Britney Spears.)

4. Yoongi's Sunshine [SugaHope]
The new student is bubbly ball of sunshine.  Yoongi is a quiet, reserved person who prefers to be alone.  Hoseok fills the empty seat next to Yoongi, and his simple, quiet life gets turned upside-down.

5. Manic Mansion / Freaky Family / Batshit Boys  (title undecided)
Eomma Jin adopts crazy delinquents because he knows no one else will.
Jungkook is schizophrenic.
Jimin tries to drown himself at least twice a week.
Namjoon smokes at least one pack of cigarettes a day and has bibliomania.
Hoseok is a druggie.
Yoongi is a pyromaniac.
Taehyung has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, and his criminal records include a murder charge.

There will be multiple ships present in the fic... vkook/vhope, yoonmin, and namseok

6. The White Van [SugaKookie]
I'll let you guess what it's about ;)

7. Bloody Coin [Yoonseok]
Yoongi is a cold-hearted assassin, and he is the most feared man in the country.  The only thing that matters to him is money.

J-Hope is a ruthless, yet careless, Thief.  He always gets caught because of how loud and clumsy he is.  Let's just say he has a lot of blood on his hands and a lot of coin in his pouch.

8. Who's a Good Human? [undecided ship]
In a world where hybrids are the owners and human are their pets...

9. Lie Down ... Good Boy! [JiHope]
Hoseok is an animal psychologist.  He wants a dog, but he can't get one because they are dependant on their owners and Hoseok doesn't have time for that.  Instead, he adopts a dog hybrid, thinking that the hybrid would be exactly like a dog other than the fact that it can talk and be more independent.  Man is he in for a surprise!

TELL ME WHAT ONES YOU ARE EXCITED FOR.  I'M SERIOUS.
TELL. ME.

These are my non-BTS fanfic plots.  Yes, I'm branching out.  Weird right? lol.  I'm positive that 99% of you will not be interested in these in the slightest...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alright, so the plots:

1. Royal Flush [ChanBaek]
Chanyeol's losing streak comes to end when a certain boy walks a little too close to the poker table.

(its gonna be awesome, action packed and shit yo)

2. His Little Secret [GDYB]
Although he loves his work and his fans, G-Dragon's idol life isn't all fun and games.  The life of fame has left him lonely.  For years, he has been alone.  That is, until he met a persistent short man at the Han River.

3. Bottom of the Bottle [ChanBaek]
(Byun Baekhyun - 20 ; Park Chanyeol - 19)
Chanyeol's perfect life crumbles and he ends up needing a savior.
(I would put more... but it's kinda/sorta secret(?).  I can assure you that the angst is lit)

4. Fox Boy [ToDae]
TOP adopts a fox hybrid.  Nobody informed him that he's feral.  Daesung and Seunghyun have one Hell of a roller-coaster ride ahead of them.

(This was inspired by this gif:

lmao)

Oh!  And....

K-pop Hunger Games

Look forward to the K-pop version of the Hunger Games!  It'll be released before the end of 2016.  (;