This Dream Tho

I remember my dream from last night, and let me just say, that shit sucked.

I was back in high school.  Apparently I was in high school with woozicakes but we rarely crossed paths during school.  More like she avoided me as much as possible.  There was this one time that we did cross paths, though.  She wanted to see my phone and my iPod for some reason, but then a teacher started coming, so she shoved them in her pockets so we wouldn't get caught.

There was some black boy with a big head that had some weird ass anger issues, and he really, REALLY hated me.  At one point he beat me up for no reason.  [He's actually one of the dudes that bullied me irl in 9th grade.]  My group of "friends" were plotting revenge even though I said not to bc it's pointless.  Apparently, behind a shed in the back of the school, there was a schedule written on there where you can "meet up" with these guys at certain times.  You could meet up with melon-head at noon.  I'm pretty sure this was related to drug dealing.

Timeskip.

At the end of the school day, we all had to be outside behind the school in some courtyard-type-thing and wait for the super strict and rude ass gym teacher to call our bus number.  I was standing with 2 other people while woozicakes (who still had my stuff) was sitting with her people, which happened to place her right beside me.  She looked really unhappy.

For some reason, I thought it was a good idea to touch her shoulder and smile, but she gave me a dirty look like I was a disgusting creature that had just contaminated her shoulder.  I backed off real quick.  The pale af ginger gym teacher called her bus number.  She looked super relieved, and then left without sparing me a single glance.  She left my phone behind on the ground, but not my iPod.  Which annoyed me.

Turned out that I didn't actually know my bus number.  So I went to the other bus line, which was at the front of the school, and watched the last bus drive off.  Then, I entered a bus that this lady recently parked and just stood in there thinking about what I should to.  My phone was dead, I didn't see any teachers, and it just started raining.  R.I.P.

For some reason, a bus pulled up full of kids.  The bus driver was an older black lady with librarian glasses and some real cray hair that just kind of stuck out everywhere (like she had coral pink and pastel green all up in that shit; it was cool as hell).  She had like a long sleeved grey shirt with a denim vest over it, and the vest had pins on it.  I mean, she was weird.
[And irl, she was a librarian at one of my schools lmao; really cool lady]

She stuck her head out that window, ignoring the rain, and asked me why I was in that bus and to go get in her bus so she could find out my bus number and get me home.  Like, she was really nice.  Turns out her bus, 217, was my bus.  Then I woke up.

It was terrible.

I mean, sure there was a somewhat happy ending, but that was awful.  I was beat up, at one point that ginger gym teacher yelled at me, my phone died at school, I was in school, woozicakes gave me the coldest shoulder possible AND stole my iPod, and I missed my bus.

I don't like that dream :')

Me reading my dream: