I STOLE MINTS

"No really, what are you guys even doing," I asked.  I looked around the large lobby, my friends staring at one of the two giant flatscreen televisions on the wall.

___ had long, straight, brown hair with red highlights; a purple headband keeping it on her back.  Her frame was small, but not underweight.  A green tank top and dark capris hugged her body.  Her arms remained crossed as she sat on a milky curved couch, while a male stood behind her.

The boy, ___, reminded me of a surfer.  His skin was significantly tanner than the girl.  His only clothing were the red boardshorts with a white first aid sign that told everyone he's a lifeguard.  That, and brown flip flops.  He also watched the boring television.

"I wish I could watch Korean channels right now.  I know BTS will be preforming on MBC in 30 minutes."  My friends rolled their eyes at me.  "Let's do something.  This is really boring."  The male agreed, and so the girl grunted as she stood up and joined us.

We crawled along a secret passageway along the side of the big building.  A tiny door, hidden by a poster, led us to a dark storage closet.  Once we were in the closet, we could actually stand up, which was nice.  I walked through the open doorway first, and encountered three women working at a desk.

The desk is gray.  The floor is gray.  The wall is gray.  The ceiling is gray.  Their clothes are gray.  Everything is gray, and it was boring.

An extremely obese old hag constantly gave me the stink eye.  She annoyed me.  The tall, anorexic looking female tripped and fell, revealing the roll of mints in her hand.  I snatched them up quickly while she wasn't paying attention.  I looked around and saw another roll of mints by the old fat woman, and stole hers, too.  Another girl tried to steal some loose mints, walking out with me, but she got caught.  Then I walked out while I was still undetected.

Later, as I walked down a white hallway, I saw the three women from the desk sitting on the floor.  The tall underweight one looked at me and said, "I can't believe you stole our mints!"  I simply smirked, sending a wink in her direction, and continued walking.  I passed them, shaking my head at the fact it took them this long to realise it was me.  I was the thief.

^ My dream from May 13th.