Chapter 4: Annoncing it to the World

[Mark's POV]

"Now, many of you guys have been wondering where me and Jack have been, and what the surprise is. Well, here it is." I said, wiping off the sweat that was coming profusely from my forehead. I couldn't believe this was happening. This could not be real.
"Well, as you can see, the room is more crowded than usual because all my stuff is here. That's because..." Jack couldn't say it. His face turned bright red, as he buried his face into my neck. I smiled, putting my arm around him.
"He is moving in permanently. But not because we're friends... Because we are now boyfriends." I blushed a little, feeling a smile planted on Jack's face. I bring him into an embrace, continuing my explanation.
"A few weeks ago, we found out that we were.... We complete each other, is what I mean to say. And now... I'm more happier than I have ever been in my entire life." I grinned, kissing Jack on the cheek. His face turned as red as the sweatshirt I was wearing, and smiled.
"Oh Mark..." He started to tear up, but quickly stopped, and turned to the camera.
"We don't care about the people that don't approve of our relationship. What we care about is the people that show us support no matter what: you guys. Thank you all for all that you've done. Thank you for always supporting me and Mark."
"Way to go Jack, you're being so cheesy." I said, laughing.
"Says the person that cries in every milestone video he makes." He replied, laughing even harder.
"But in all seriousness, thank you all for everything you've done for us, it means the world to us." I said sincerely. We both turned to each other, as we ended with a sign off we had come up with together.
"Alright! Time to end this video!" Jack yelled.
"If you liked this video, punch that like button in the face," he paused, as we both yelled "LIKE A BOSS!" Together, laughing.
"We'll see you in the next video. Buh-bye!" I exclaimed, smiling. Jack abruptly hugged me, making me blush. I hugged back, kissing him on the cheek once again.
"You make me so happy, Mark." Jack said, sounding like he was about to cry.
"Same here, Jackaboy. Same here."

<><><>

All of our fans were so understanding. It made me cry when I saw nothing but nice comments posted on the first video of the Septiplier channel.

"Aww! You two are so cute together! I hope your relationship lasts an eternity!"

"Wow. Unexpected, but charming. I totally ship it! #Septiplier!"

"You two together makes me want to cry! It's so beautiful!"

"I'm so happy they are together!"

I showed Jack the comments on the video, and he started to cry as well. We had the best fans anyone could ever dream of.