Chapter 12: Caleb

[Jack's POV]

I arrived at the destination, and I was confused, because it was what seemed to be a car storage place. I looked at the bulletin board right next to the entrance, and noticed a note on it, the same stationary that is used for all the other notes I receive.

Tell the worker there that you want your 2013 SRT Viper.

I walked inside, and was greeted by the smell of gasoline and oil.

"Sup, dude?" This young face smiled at me, and held out his hand. He had a deep voice, deeper than how he looked like he would sound. He looked like what shaggy from scooby doo would look like if he did a shitload of drugs. I shook his hand, and gave him a pity smile.
"Whatcha need, man?"
"I want my uh... 2013 SRT Viper?" I told him with an unsure tone.
"Alright man, follow me."

I silently followed him, not really looking for a conversation, for I was more focused on getting Mark back.
"Hey bruh, you have any family?" He asked to break the silence. I started to tear up, but I held back the tears.
"I... I do."
"Sweet man. Good for you."
"Do you?"
There was a long pause, but he answered.
"No."
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"Yeah."

We continued in silence, as he led me to an elevator. We walked in, and he pressed a button leading to the forth floor.
"So... What are you looking for?" He asked randomly, and it was as if he was reading my mind.
"Huh?"
"The look in your eyes. You seem like you lost something."
"I... Well..."
"Don't lie to me." He said coldly.
"Well, I'm in love with someone, but they are kidnapped. I'm doing everything I can to save them."
"Wow. You are... You're amazing."
"Not really."
"Not a lot of people would do what you're doing right now."
"I... I guess."

"Hey, maybe I should help you." He said with an assuring with a smile.
"No, I'll be fine. The mission I have to go on to save him requires me to break the law."
"Jack, I-"
"Wait. How do you know my name?"
"Oh, sorry, um... This is embarrassing. My brother's name is Jack." He answered, laughing. "My apologies."
"No problem."
"Hey, here's your key sir. Your car is right over there." He chirped, handing me the key to the car.
"Thank you, um... Caleb." I replied, looking at his name tag.

"No problem, dude."
I rush to the car, and search around for another note. Conveniently, it was placed in the glove compartment. I picked it up, and read the next mission.

In the trunk of this car, there is $30, 000 worth of cocaine. Deliver it to this address, and you'll receive the note to your next destination.

3654 Big Bee Road

Best of luck.

Great. Just what I needed. Hopefully I won't have the fuckin' cops on me arse for the rest of the missions...