<bonus> The Bachelor Parties

[Jack's POV]

"Mark, did you HAVE to plan everything?" I asked out of frustration, seeing as though Mark did absolutely all the preparations for the wedding.
"Of course!" He smiled, kissing me on the cheek. "Because I'm a MAN."
"Sure, you're a MAN alright..." I giggled with sarcasm.
"Come on, do I need to prove it in the bedroom, Jackaboy?" He asked, pulling me close to him. I could feel my cheeks grow hot, and he just laughed.
"So... The wedding is in eight days..." I said, almost in a way of shock.
"Yeah... Are you excited, love?"
"Y-yes... I'm nervous, though. I don't wanna mess it up somehow."
"Relax, Sean. Even if you mess up, me, Bob, and Wade will just laugh at you."
"Gee, that's relieving."
"You're welcome." He smiled.

"So what are you and Bob doing for your bachelor party?" I asked.
"I don't know. We're going to a strip club apparently. I don't really want to go, though."
"Yeah, I don't want to go to my party either." I groaned. "I don't really see the point."
"Well, it's basically your last party before you're married. I get it, I just will miss you." He hugged me, making me obligated to smile.
"Well I want you to have a good time for me, ok?"
"Alright. Only because you said so, Sean. You better have fun at that restaurant with Wade and Matthias for me, ok?"
"Ok. I will, Mark."
"Good. Alright, well everyone for my party is meeting at Bob's in a half hour, so I better get going, Sean. Love you, Darling." He briskly began to walk out of the door of our house, and he trips out the door. I began hysterically laughing, earning a middle finger from Mark.
"Love you too, you doof."

<><><>

[Mark's POV]

"Hey everyone! Are you ready to have some fun?" The owner of the establishment yelled, earning cheers from all of the men at the strip club. Bob, Felix and I cheered along with them, feeling a bit tipsy already from the complimentary drinks served. Although Bob and Felix weren't attracted to men, they were out to just to have a good time with me.

All of a sudden, a few dancers came out of a door, and some started dancing on poles, others beginning to strip for the crowd.
"Heya! Round of drinks over here! This man's getting married in a week!" Felix yelled, pointing to me, and attracting the majority of the room's attention.
"Uh... Yeah! I am, everybody!" I smiled, laughing with Felix and Bob. Before we were served any drinks, one of the male strippers made their way over to me and began to dance for me. I literally couldn't take it; I was laughing so hard, not even taking all of it seriously.

I then frowned a tiny bit, wondering how Jack was doing at his bachelor party. I kinda missed him, for I felt almost guilty, even though he wanted me to have fun.

"Hey Mark, are you alright?" Bob nudge me, for it probably looked like I was not enjoying myself.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine!" I smiled, holding up my beer, and about to make a quick toast.
"To a happy, amazing marriage with no more hardships!" I cheered, as a crowd around my table of friends formed, all of our glasses of beer clashing. I quickly chugged a beer down, earning cheers from the crowd. I winced at the taste, really feeling it make me uneasy. Despite that, I grabbed two shots from a guy serving drinks, and scarfed those down. I don't know if it was a rush, or I was in the heat of the moment, but those drinks kept on coming.

"Oh my god, is that Markiplier?!" I heard a random voice shout. All of a sudden, a flood of fans came running over to me, holding out their phones taking pictures and asking about "Septiplier".

"Are you two happily married?"
"Will you have his children?"
"Can you sign my son's face?"
It was all a blur to me. Felix and Bob quickly grabbed me, and dragged me out of the bar and into the car.

<><><>

[Bob's POV]

"Uh, should we just take him home?" I asked Felix, as Mark drunkishly burps.
"Uh, yeah, I think he's had enough."
"Hey, the club was pretty sick, I'm not gonna lie."
"Yeah, it was great while it lasted." I laughed, as Mark attempts to what seemed to be a high five, that went to my arm.
"Sean, relax, bwuddy! You just thneed another dropple blur..." Mark trails off, as he seems to pass out in the back seat.
"Yup. Time to go." Felix smirked.

<><><>

[Jack's POV]

"Hey, look at that guy over there." Matthias pointed to this guy, who practically had the face of a model.
"God, I wish I had his jaw line." Wade groaned, sipping on his wine. "Anyway, this place is really nice, isn't it?"

I looked around the room, for the tables were set up almost in a restaurant format. It wasn't a happening, crazy club, it was rather a placid, elegant place. It was essentially a fancy restaurant where the majority of the visitors were gay.

"Hello gentlemen, how's your wine?" Our waiter smiled, and placed our food on the table.
"Good, thank you sir." I told him, giving him a smile.
"So, are you fine gentlemen here to hook up with someone?" He casually asked, as if he had known us.
"No, our friend here is getting married in a week! He refused to go to a strip club, so we decided to have a nice dinner out." Matthias smiled, eyeing the waiter.
"Oh, how lovely! A damn shame you're taken, sir..." He looked at me, and gave me a flirty smile. For some reason, I felt a bit uncomfortable. I could only bring myself to give him a slight smile out of uneasiness. The waiter walked away, giving a flirty wink to Wade. Wade ignored it, acting as if he didn't see it.

"This... So this is real? I'm getting married to Mark?" I asked, still not being able to comprehend the fact that I was getting married to Mark.
"Yup. Believe it Jack, you are." Wade smiled, patting me on the shoulder.
"It's just so hard to believe... I mean, it all started the day I saw his channel. I was a nobody. And the fact that I'm going to marry him in eight days... It's crazy. How am I so lucky to have him."
"Look, Jack. Do you believe in fate?" Matthias asked in a way of randomness.
"Well, in a way, sure. Why?"
"I think it was fate that all of this happened. All of what happened a couple of years ago. It... It feels so right for you to, you know?"
"I know what you mean. I feel... Everything is perfect."

We just sat there for a moment, just smiling at each other. Everything was perfect. I literally couldn't wait until the wedding. It's the moment that I've been dreaming of for such a long time. After everything I've done in my life, and all of the good memories I have... The wedding will be the best day of our lives. I know it.

Of course I'm scared. Gosh, I have the butterflies just thinking about it. But it's going to be perfect, I'm sure of it. Even if I look stupid at some point, it will still be amazing. Time feels like it is going in slow motion, making each moment all the more suspenseful.

This is going to be the time of my life.

<><><>

I wanted to reward you for all of the support each and every one of you have shown this book. Every time that I can, I love to read your comments, and am overjoyed at how much praise I have gotten for this. Almost every week, I'll come to my dad, and exclaim my progress, saying things like,
"Oh my god! Dad! I have 17,000 views on my book!"
"Dad! People are saying this is such a great book!"
And just so many more things. I can't thank all of you enough for all of the love you have shown me. Your comments and love are the things I always look forward to seeing, and I'd like to say thank you. Thank you so much for all of your support.

All that being said, I'm going to have a couple more chapters of bonus content, just to continue on a book that is close to my heart, and to allow all of you to have some extra chapters to read as well. So stay tuned for the next chapter, which will be the fantastic wedding!

And... Don't be a Silent Sam, be a Talkative Time and tell me what you think! I love y'all!