Chapter 26: Mark being Tortured

[Jack's POV]

The pain was unbearable. The second I cut it off, I yelled in pain, starting to cry through the yelling. The blood was gushing out, going all over the table and floor as I fell to the ground from the pain. I looked at my toe, seeing how bloody it was still on the table, and vomited. I felt my whole body collapsing. I quickly grabbed the bandages, and wrapped them around the wound. I wrapped it around to the point the bandages would stay in place, and continued to cry, but I noticed it was calming down a slight bit. I could feel the blood still flowing out of where my toe used to be, and I almost wanted to go grab my toe and see if it could somehow be reattached, but my world seemed to go black instantaneously after I looked at it.

[Chase's POV]

"Hey guys, Jack has been in there for a while now." Bob chimed in, worriedly.
"Yeah. It's been 20 minutes or so, so I think we should at least check on him." I added. All of us got out of the car, and ran inside. We ran down the hallway, and opened the door. We winced, for the room had an awful smell as we walked in.

"G-guys?" Bob pointed to what appeared to be a toe covered in blood. We looked over at Jack, who was passed out on the ground. There was blood all over the ground, and we looked at his foot, that had bandages covering where his pinky toe used to be.
"Oh my god!" I said out of disgust.
"Holy shit!" Bob yelled. We both looked at Wade, as he began to vomit. Bob and I noticed the laptop sitting on the table. We realized it had the address of Jack's next mission. Bob quickly took a picture of the screen, and continued to be panicked, as we all were.

"We need to get him to the hospital!" Bob ordered. I ran over to Jack, and helped Bob pick him up. We started to walk out the door, but were interrupted by the laptop making noise. We all run back to the room to see a man tied up, groaning from pain.

"Ugh... Make it stop..." He groaned. There was blood coming from his head, and cuts along with bruises all over his body.
"Is that..." I asked, getting cut off by Wade.
"Mark!"
There was a figure behind him, a figure you couldn't make out the face of. They were wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. For some reason, the figure seemed to be familiar. But I quickly brushed off the feeling, for the figure punched Mark straight in the jaw. You could hear the yell of pain come from Mark, as he began coughing up blood. The video cut off, going to a screen full of nothing but static.

"We've gotta hurry." Bob gasped, as we all rushed Jack to the hospital.