Update [5]

Hi everyone! Mackenzi here! I need to tell you guys some things.

On my last update, I didn't expect that many people for suggestions! I really appreciated all of the ideas you all have for this upcoming chapter, and I can never thank you guys enough for all of the support. Thank you all for all you have done for me. I love each and every one of you, and know I try my best for you all.

That being said, I need to remind you all that I can't include every single name, or every single idea, but know I took each thing all of you said into consideration, and I tried my best to involve you all in this next chapter. I appreciate this community a whole ton, and again, I love you all. But I need to make sure everything flows properly, because this is going to most likely bigger than three or four of my chapters combined as it is. So please forgive me if I cannot include your name or your idea. But know it was EXTREMELY appreciated, for I wouldn't be here without you all.

Now that we have addressed that, I wanted to give a shoutout to my friend, lilaina12403, for I am assisting her in her work, "Seeds of Wonder",  yet another septiplier story. So if you're feelin up for it, give her story a read!

Also, if you like my writing, you could check out a couple of other septiplier stories I'm working on on my other account, Mackey5801!

Ladies and gentlemen, I also want to give a shoutout to all of you guys! Thank one another for reading this book, and bonding over each and every chapter. You guys have shown this book lots of love, so I just wanted to give you guys another pat on the back! Good job, team!

So... Don't be a silent Sam, be a talkative Tim and tell me what you think! Love you guys!