Prologue

Footsteps can be heard in a dark room. Groans, ruffling sounds, and some complains can be heard as it echoed. Exiting the stairway, they entered a room lit with torches of purple flames.

The Nations finally reached their destination, the secret room of the Magic Trio. It's located underneath England's house. What was funny is that America accidentally lifts a candlestick and it activated a secret stairway. He was lucky that Hungary didn't hit him.

"Finding this place is so easy! Kesesese!" Prussia laughs with arrogance, both hands at his waist. The rest ignored him and continued their mission.

Austria takes a good look a the room. "Its full of magic, sorcery, and witchcraft. And the room is even messy!" He huffs.

"Why am I here again?" Canada said nervously, maybe the Magic Trio would be here any minute!

"Duh? You're Canada! Tell me, what is written in your law about magic?" America puts a hand over his ear and leans toward Canada.

Canada sighed. "Witchcraft is a crime. Fraudulently pretending skill or knowledge of the occult is punishable on summary conviction." He mumbles. "But we are at not in my house!"

"Still, it is a crime in your place!"

Canada walks away and thinks things properly. He really regrets coming here, but he can't blame America. Canada should have rejected coming along at first but the pressure of everyone wanting him to come along overpowered his conscience.

"Guys, I found their stash!" Denmark yelled. He finds a box full of potions, it has different colors.

"I also found some of their ingredients!" Hungary puts down a small crate and opens it to see random stuff. It was rather disgusting because its full of assorted things. She shrugged.

Iceland found some flasks, bottles, and potion making equipment and placed them at the middle of the room. Denmark pushes to the box of potions near to it and Hungary puts the small crate beside the box.

"Let's wreck this!" They all chorused and started to wreck the equipments and materials. The brewing stand is broken, the empty glasses are shattered, some magical things also got destroyed.

"Hey, lets throw these!" Denmark laughed as he grabbed a handful of potions. America snickered and grabbed some too, Prussia joined in as well. Iceland grabbed some ingredients as well as Hungary is ready to throw the remaining ingredients to the ground. Austria and Canada will be keeping their hands clean.

They started the countdown in excitement, the ones who will be throwing things. "Five, four, three, two-"

"What the bloody hell?!" The Magic Trio has appeared at the entrance of the stairway.

"Shoot!" America yells.

"Dump it all!" Prussia says as everyone throws everything to the floor.

Romania used magic to enhance his legs to make him run faster but to others it looked like he teleported. Unfortunately, he was too late and bright light surrounded the room with an explosion after. Black smoke then floats around the room as everyone was on the floor.

England coughs and shakes his head. Then he stands up. "What is the meaning of this?!" He cough even more from the smoke and the awful smell.

"Its our hatred on magic!" Prussia yells.

No one can see each other because the smoke is not yet clearing up. Norway grumble.

"And we had enough of your weird beliefs!" America yells.

"America?!" England pinches his nose. He is going to give a long lecture about this and America won't like it.

Norway clears the smoke with magic and now they can see each other. All of their eyes went wide in shock.

"We're kids?!" Almost all of the Nations reacted, looking at their bodies. Their clothes has also shrunk along with them which are their military uniforms. All of them looked like adolescents, age thirteen to fifteen.

Doom was obvious on Hungary's face. She will have to face puberty again and it sucks. Her chest is almost flat, and she didn't like being so short.

"Whooo! I'm a kid again!" America cheered, tumbling and doing summersaults and some stunts. Then he stops. "Oh wait, I can still do these things even in my older body." He hasn't noticed it yet but his glasses fell of from tumbling and his eyesight became even clearer.

"My eyesight's better." Austria removes his glasses because it was suddenly too painful to wear them. Unlike America, he noticed. With his glasses gone, he looks so young and his look gives an aura of a sweet innocent child but in reality he has married more than twice.

"Kesesese! Now West will have to be the older brudher!" Prussia laughs, not minding his small form. Nothing changed much about Prussia. Prussia is still the awesome Prussia.

"I'm so small! I want to be tall and huge again!" Denmark whines, crossing his arms. Now he is completely a child in mind and body. His face went from firm to chubby and made him cuter.

"At least I'm not the only one complaining." Iceland says, arms crossed as well. Iceland became much more adorable and it suits his attitude of a tsundere.

"I look so little..." Canada cups his cheeks and feels his own body, still not believing that this had happened. He then removes his glasses and rubs his eyes. He has to admit that he likes being able to see clearly without wearing eyeglasses again.

"What? Also me?!" Romania yells. Everyone looks at him and sees an adolescent Romania. He looks so young and it matches his mischievous side, but he oddly looks so mature as a child. "Why are England and Norway still adults?!"

"Maybe because we were farther from the explosion and the effect didn't rich us." Norway told his theory. He looks at the burn marks in the middle of the room. The smell of smoke still lingered.

The Magic Trio glared at the Nations who cause this and they were in fear, but Romania looked less scary in his child form. The Nations knew they would be punished, or something horrible would happen.

Just when England was about to speak, a cellphone started ringing. The ringtone was some punk rock music. England's cheek flushed pink as he immediately answered the phone.

"Hello? This is England speaking." He turns his back on the Nations so he won't have any eye contact with them.

"England, this is Germany." England started to sweat. "Well, this is new. No mocks or insults. Anyway, have you seen my brudher? I thought I saw him going to your place."

England glances to his back and stares at Prussia. He was chasing America and Denmark. "Unfortunately, I haven't seen him." England lied. He started to sweat a bucket.

"Oh, I see. Call me when you see him, thank you. And oh, if you do see him... Give him a good smack on the head." Germany drops the phone and England facepalmed. He, they, are surely doomed.

Sooner or later, these Nation's friends will come looking for them. Not only that, they've turn to kids! This is a huge problem.

"Is there any way that can help us turn back to normal?" Hungary approaches England, pleading.

"There is, but you all thrashed the place! The only thing unharmed are the books! Not only that... The super rare ingredients are gone!" England sobs.

"We have to gather all the ingredients needed." Norway sighs. "It is going to be difficult. Even our equipments have vanished from that explosion."

"What are the ingredients?" Canada asked.

"A unicorn's horn, a feather from a griffin , toenail of a troll, blood of a chimera, pixie dust, strand of hair from a goblin, and the most hardest ingredient to capture a dementor." England replied, not even stopping for air.

"Dementor?" All of the non-magic Nations chorused.

Romania facepalmed. "That's right, they don't know that." He says miserably.

"Know what?"

"The world of wizards." England grinned from the thought.