Chapter 1: Shopping At Diagon Alley

A/N: Guide to the Nation's Human Names.

America - Alfred F. Jones
Austria - Roderich Edelstein
Canada - Matthew Williams
Denmark - Matthias Kohler
England - Arthur Kirkland
Hungary - Elizaveta Hedervary
Iceland - Emil Steillson
Norway - Lukas Bondevik
Prussia - Gilbert Beilschmidt
Romania - Vladimir Popescu

All the Nations managed to calm down. Some were still panicking on the inside though but some Nations doesn't bother being children again. America, Prussia, and Austria didn't mind the sudden change.

"Woah, woah, woah! Let me get this straight! You want us to go with you, to the world of wizards?!" America repeats. He and and all the non-magic Nations aren't still believing in this magic business. They believe that magic is not reality.

The Magic Trio nodded. "Since you all look thirteen or fourteen."

"Unbelievable." Hungary says in disbelief. She runs both her hand down her face. "We don't even have or know magic!"

"You all do." Norway told her. All of them looked at him with jaws dropped. Is he for real? For centuries of living, they didn't experience or feel having any magic in them.

"Its just that only a few can use it, but if you unlocked the magic in you... Magic is accessible."

"Please, is this one of the believe in yourself kind of speech?" Iceland's eyebrows furrowed. He doesn't want any inspiration and believing-in-yourself speeches because they are living in reality, the world can be harsh at times. "It's useless and annoying."

"You want to be an adult again or what? Cause I want to be in my own original body!" Romania crosses his arms in annoyance from their complains. "This your fault anyways, so you have to comply!" He can't believe how they complain so much when they're the reason why things went down.

The non-magic Nations only grumbled and has no choice but to do as what they are told. The Magic Trio sighed, relieved.

The Magic Within Me✵✣

The Nations were busy planning on what to do when all of a sudden an owl enters from the stairway and lands at the chair of England. At its beak is a letter.

Norway grabs it carefully and opens it. The Non-magic Nations stared and tried to listen intently, leaning forward. Norway then reads it aloud.

Dear Magic Trio,

Greetings, it's been a long time since we have met. As you all probably know, a prisoner from Azkaban has escaped. Sirius Black has escaped.

I need the help of you three to guard the students, especially... The Boy Who Lived.

From your old friend, Dumbledore.

"Dumbdough? What?" Denmark scratches his head in confusion. The rest also didn't get what the message is.

"It's Dumbledore!" England massages his temples. Then, an idea entered his head and his face brightened.

"Wait, this a great timing! We can enter the world of the wizards without so much trouble. Also, we can get the ingredients needed for you all to go back to normal."

"I guess you all have to enroll at Hogwarts." Norway says with his usual pokerface.

England started to dial his phone.

The Magic Within Me✵✣

"This is so unbelievable!" America pouts with his arms crossed. "I'm going to school, again!"