Bonus: Chapter 18.5

A/N: Dedicated to Snickerchip

This person's been so active in this story and I really appreciate that. He requested (kind of) Wales to appear and be an animagi, meaning he can turn to a dragon or any animal. And it would make sense because Wales' flag has a dragon in it. Actually, I only saw his/her comment and wanted to add it in the story. So, here it is! Sorry if I added it as a bonus chapter because... I can't introduce Wales with the progress that I already made with the last chapter. QAQ

"Are you really sure that you don't want to come?" Scotland looked at his younger brother, Wales.

Wales visited Scotland today to see if he really is planning to go to Hogwarts. And he was right, the redhead is going.

"I told you, it's fine. Just write England's enrollment form and send it already." Wales assured his older brother.

"Teasing him will be real fun, you know." The redhead pointed out.

"I'll pass the offer. Besides, I think you two should bond a bit more, yeah?"

"Bond? What rubbish are you talking about?"

Wales sighs tiredly and rolled his eyes. "You may not show it, but you care for him. Actually, wait- You do show your caring side... Only rarely."

"Now you are imagining things. Don't switch your fantasies with reality, Dylan." Scotland scoffed

"Nah, I pretty much saw how you bought bread for England once when he was hungry and you had money at the time. Bloody hell, you were even smiling-"

"You. Saw. Nothing. Understood?" Scotland gave a death glare, making Wales admit in defeat.

"But seriously speaking, you don't want to enroll?" Scotland asked one more time, preparing the enrollment form of England

"Yeah, I'm very sure about that. Besides, I need to tend to my lovely and fluffy sheeps. And since you and England will be gone, someone needs to back you up, right?" Wales pointed out.

"After we've graduated from Hogwarts, you should enter as a student. It would be a waste of your talent if you don't enter." The redhead started to fill the form.

"Yeah, yeah. And once in a while, I'll turn to a dragon and go visit you guys. But I won't be showing myself, I'll just be watching from the shadows." Wales stated.

"Gonna use your powers as an animagus?" Scotland grinned.

"Of course, since I am an animagi." Wales crossed his arms. "Why? Is it bad? You keep on protecting your mind because you're a Occlumens, same goes with me being an Animagus."

"Did I even say anything about you being an Animagus?"

"Talking about all this sub-types makes me wonder what sub-type England will be." Wales hummed, analyzing his thoughts.

"Hmp, that idiot will probably be a normal wizard."

"He won't be normal since he's a Nation. Nations has far more power and they can control it better."

Scotland was done writing England's enrollment form and he stood from his seat. Calling his cat, he ordered her to send it to Hogwarts. The cat purred one last time before doing her job.

"I think I have a hunch that you're going to transform to something insane." Scotland commented, receiving a broad smile from Wales.

"I'm going to be a dragon."

"Then you're going to die early, fool." Scotland had his veins popped.