Chapter 23: The Greatest

The Nations laughed at England's misfortune when he told his story about last night (Norway just giving a mocking expression). The Brit of course got mad at his companions because they didn't comfort him and instead they laughed. Bulgaria's the first to recover, so he comforted the blond.

"I don't think he'll expel you for breaking curfew hours and for accusing him of something not not really worth accusing. Maybe he'll just yell at you and deduct points from the Slytherin house." Bulgaria smiled to reassure to him.

"But he's the founder of Hogwarts! He's one of the almighty founders!" England started to panic again.

"That's what you get for leaving your book, idiot!" Romania laughed.

"Shut up, vampire!" England tried to strangle the Romanian once again.

In the middle of their bickering, one huge man stopped at the side of their table. Looking up, the four Nations froze on their seats when they see Godric Gryffindor.

He's here!!! They all thought, sweating bullets.

I'm so doomed. England accepted whatever his fate would be.

"You're Arthur Kirland, am I correct?" Godric asked in a humble tone.

"Y-Yes sir." Despite the positive tone of the founder, Arthur's still thinking of bad thoughts.

"What were you doing in the middle of the night?"

"S-Sir, I was trying to go back to the Astronomy Tower to retrieve my Astronomy Book."

After a few moments of Godric staring at the little boy, he laughed out loud, catching each and every student's reaction. "Don't be afraid my young lad. Here, this is what you're looking for, am I right?" The founder brought out a book from within his clothes, handing it to the Slytherin.

England took his book and thanked Godric. He even stood up to bow at the man.

"Hahaha! Such a charming young lad." Godric ruffled the hair of England. Taking back his hand, the man looked at all the four Nations. "I- and we the founders have great expectations from you all. It's sad that not one of you became a Gryffindor, but it's nice to know that you enrolled in this Magic School. Carry on."

With that last remark, Godric left the Great Hall, leaving everyone stunned.

"Did he just say that the founders expect great things from us?" Romania wanted to clear things before he could even react.

"He did say that." Norway replied.

"I'm in so much joy right now!" Bulgaria started crying in joy.

England on the otherhand, changed his impression and outlook on the founders. They're all kind and caring, like real leaders.

Someday, I want to be as great as them. England hugged the book Godric gave back.

The Magic Within Me✵✣

For the whole day, the Nations passed the greatest expectations in all subjects, surprising the students, professors, and founders. And when Flying Class came in, it was a showdown between the four.

Riding on the broom and flying in the air like it was nothing, the other students struggled with their first try of flying on their broomsticks. Their professor just gawked at the four students who flew in the sky like they owned it.