Chapter 16: Cooperation

At the end of the day, everyone had settled in their own houses. The Gryffindors, of course, are still sleeping in the Great Hall. Sleeping on the floor was okay since the universe in the ceiling was a great sight to see. Anyone can sleep in a matter of minutes.

But in the Slytherin House, something is bound to happen.

"And you talked to Bulgaria just like that?!" England yelled, not minding the volume of his voice.

"Shhhh! Don't call him with that name! Sheesh." Romania reminded him.

"He's a part of Scotland's gang!"

"So what?"

"They're going to ruin us!"

"Says who? As far as I can see, they've done nothing but spread fear and intimidation. And oh- add weirdness to that as well. That group's full of odd people."

"Yeah, calm down England. Take a look at Japan for example. Do you think he'll do something unreasonable?" Prussia sides with Romania, going to his side.

"I don't know guys... Russia's with them." Denmark adds in, siding with England.

"Ukraine! As if she'll harm us. She's a sweetie." Romania countered.

"They have Belarus, who will side with Russia no matter what." England mentioned.

Now China... China's somewhere in between. He can be considered as a friend or enemy.

Sighing in defeat, England goes to his bed and sits down to rest. "Let's just continue with the original plan. We need to get all the ingredients as fast as we could and turn back into adults, then get out of here."

"What?! No!" Prussia and Denmark chorused.

"I love being here, it's great. Magic, sorcery, and not to mention I love cutting wood for Hagrid every morning." Denmark says his piece.

The argument continues on between the four Nations until one decided to visit their room.

"Knock, knock, May I come in?" A rather tall kid with white hair interrupted the heated debate.

"R-Russia?!" England stuttered in surprise and fear.

"There's no use asking permission if you have already entered you know." Romania pointed out.

The mischievous blond was trying to hide his snicker from England. Seeing the proud wizard act like this is fun to Romania.

"W-What are... Ehem." England stands from the bed and cleared his throat to remove the lump that was forming. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just here to straight things out for you guys." Russia smiled, like a child would. Still, no one knows what lies behind his smiles.

"What things?" Romania asks, raising a brow.

"All of us had decided to help you in your troubles."

"Huh?" All the Nations chorused.

"We each have contributed ingredients to make a potion for you all to go back to an adult. But... We won't give it to any of you until Scotland says so." Russia explains.

"But why would you make such a potion for us?" Prussia narrows his eyes in suspicion.

"What we want from you is cooperation. It's as simple as that."

"Cooperation? In what?" Denmark stepped in.

"To continue your lives in Hogwarts. You know, continue studying witchcraft and sorcery. But, do it with all your heart, like you really belong here, in the place of wizardry." Russia's smile has disappeared. Instead, his face turned serious and quite menacing.