Chapter 26: Daily Occurence

A/N: As promised, I'm back! It's mid May and to fulfill my promise, I'm going to continue this story once again. As you read this chapter, you may be able to detect how bad I wrote this since it's been a long time since the last time I published a chapter. I'm so sorry if this chapter felt empty, I was trying to make other Nations interact a lot more with the characters of Harry Potter. I'm really sorry if this chapter is bad.

On to the chapter!

With the news of a creature attacking Iceland, the Magic Nations decided to enter the world of wizardry once more. Most rose above their fears to prevent another attack. The remaining few, even though still scared and traumatized, joined as well.

Making an appearance in the wizardry world after centuries, they once again created connections and secured themselves in a position that can affect the society of wizards and witches. Once that was done, they made sure that no Dementor would harm any innocent Nation or a Muggle.

Ever since the Dementor's attack, every Nation was trying to create a spell that would kill it. Even though Dementor's can't be killed, there must be someway to end them. There must be.

Still, as years go by, no one was able to do it. Not even Romania, the Nation who's best at creating spells. Even the magic-defying Russia can't bring down the foul creature.

Sure enough that they lived in peace until the present day, but Norway couldn't forget that day. He swore to do something, to protect the people he cared for. He'll do anything.

In the Muggle World, magic becomes fairy tales, legends, and stories. There was a long time of peace until Tom Riddle became Lord Voldemort.

Present Time

When Harry felt better, he asked Professor for help on how to fight back against the Dementors. The Professor is willing to help, but only after the holidays.

And so, classes continued.

The Magic Within Me✵✣

In Potion class, the students needed to make a Shrinking Solution. One of its practical uses is transferring of livestock, wherein you could fit an entire herd of sheep in your pocket.

The first to finish is Romania, wherein their professor judged his work wrong. It would at least take twenty minutes for one potion to be done brewing but Romania finished it in only ten minutes.

That show-off. England, Norway, and Bulgaria thought at the same time. Even they couldn't match Romania's speed and accuracy.

"Even without trying the solution, you get a fail, Mr. Popescu." The professor stated.

"Why?" Romania remained calm like he normally is.

"Brewing potions take patience! You need the right heat, the amount of times you need stir the solution, and the right color. To make a potion with only ten minutes, you rushed it."

"Okay, okay, but just take a look at my solution." Romania smiles cockily as he poured one tiny bit of the potion on a toad. The toad shrank and croaked, wherein its croak turned high pitch.

"You see? Nothing wrong. It shrank, it worked." Romania pointed out. "And if done incorrect, it becomes poisonous right? Well? The toad didn't die."

"Yes, it seems so, but it's bound to have side effects."

"Side effects? No such thing."

As Romania and the professor argue, the rest of the class continued their potion making. The magic Nations calmly brewed their potions with patience. Unlike Vladimir, they chose to be like the other students. But deep in their hearts, they just want Romania to feel like he's back to his youth days.