Chapter 15: Rivalry Remains

After eating breakfast, they head on to their classes. The Nations and Harry's group went to Professor Lupin's class, entering his classroom and taking their seats.

Harry was still curious about Allistor, and hasn't gotten over it.

"So Ron, what do you think?"

"What do I think? I'm bloody confused. I don't know what to think of anymore."

"If you don't know about his existence, then he's surely not a Weasley!" Hermione entered the conversation.

"Where in bloody hell did you come from? You were gone when we entered the room." Ron was really tired of all the surprises. "And are you still at it? Just because he's good-looking?"

"Enough of that. Besides, that Allistor guy is suspicious. I don't like him." Hermione pointed out.

"But using the name 'Weasley'... I wonder why." Harry then remembers something. He turned to see Arthur, who was looking troubled for some reason.

"What's wrong Harry?" Hermione asks.

"Remember that time where a Howler was sent to Arthur? It's from his brother... Allistor, right?"

Hermione and Ron looked at each other.

"Are you implying that Arthur's brother... Is that Slytherin?" Ron whispers.

"I think so- I don't know."

"It's impossible if you ask me. They look nothing alike. From hair color to eye color. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Allistor is a common name too." Hermione stated her opinion.

After Hermione's opinion, the new students came in, taking their seats at the back where tables and chairs are free and available. Everyone goes silent, watching them. Soon, they whispered to each other, taking notes of the newcomers' appearance and houses. They are all Slytherins and Hufflepuffs.

The students were mostly focused on Allistor, the troublemaker. Draco was eyeing him from the front, not sure what to make of him. Friends or enemies?

The Nations on the otherhand were not sure to welcome their fellow Countries into Hogwarts, since they give off a feeling that they're here as enemies and not friends. The Nations avoided eye contact with them, looking at the front or staring their desk.

Scotland grins at the situation. Their presence is causing disorder and chaos.

Just then, Professor Snape came walking into the room, bringing out his wand. All students disciplined themselves and stayed quiet. He closed the windows, making the room dark. Then he closed the door afterwards.

Then he prepares a screening. "Turn to page 394." He says, and all students did what he instructs them to do.

They were confused, why is Professor Snape taking Professor Lupin's class?

"Excuse me sir, where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asks, being the brave soul.

"That's not really your concern, is it Potter? Your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time." He answers. "Turn to page 394."