Chapter 6: Distance

There are now rumors about England roaming in Hogwarts. One is that he really has powers almost equal to the greatest and strongest wizards of all time. The second rumor is that he made up the message and it is scripted to make England look like a strong wizard when he's not.

"What was he thinking?!" England was walking around the room, preaching.

Denmark, Prussia, and Romania listens to his rants and preaches. It was fun seeing England act this way. He's like a bomb waiting to explode.

"I'm here, trying to change people's thoughts about Slytherin and he suddenly ruins it?! Just because he likes how Slytherin is right now doesn't mean he has to say all the the other irrelevant things! Does he really want me to have a hard time? Damn it you, Scotland!"

Yup. The Nations enjoy seeing England preach. It gives them happiness seeing England so frustrated.

"Can I go to sleep already? My awesome eyes need an awesome rest for an awesome day." Prussia yawns and faces the opposite side of his bed, not seeing England. Gilbird landed on top of his head and started to sleep with him.

"Speaking of sleep, I was up all night. Even a vampire like me needs some sleep you know?" Romania winked and wrapped himself in his blanket. He faced the wall and started to sleep as well.

In a bunker bed, Prussia is located at the top. Meanwhile, Romania took the bottom.

"Let me sleep as well! I want to dream of being the greatest wizard!" Denmark amused himself and turned to the wall like the rest.

In a bunker bed, he's at the top and England chose to stay at the bottom.

England then sighs and tries to calm down. "I guess today was a very tiring day. Let's all sleep." He goes to his bed and mentally curses Scotland.

✣✵The Magic Within Me✵✣

Everyone's gaze falls on the Nation group, the new students. All thanks to Scotland and his little stunt. The Nations didn't mind, except for England who's still pissed.

Their breakfast wasn't that enjoyable but it was great having to eat with everyone. They are now eating at the Hufflepuff table, since they were kind enough to let them do so. All of them are now aware, they need to keep their real identities a big secret. With everyone wanting to know who Arthur really is, all of the Nations will be dragged into the problem naturally.

"We need to watch our distance around Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Draco. They're a nosy bunch." Norway stated, pushing his plate away, done eating. England and Romania agreed, nodding.

"The problem is that we're in the same house with the wizard Trio." Hungary sighs, crossing her arms. America and Canada agreed, it would be hard to avoid them if they are in the same house.

"And don't forget, we're roommates with Draco!" Denmark pointed out. Prussia smiles and gave him a thumbs up. Then they did a high-five.

"It's not a problem for us. We're in Ravenclaw." Iceland stated. There is nothing to worry about. Austria claps once and nodded, agreeing with Iceland.

"That's the thing. You are in Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw are smartass people." Romania throws a candy upwards and catches it with his mouth. The sweetness scattered as he bit the candy.

The Nations sighed. Who knew that this would be very hard? They need the ingredients, badly. Not only that, the Magic Trio has a task to watch over Harry, which they forget from time to time. They have to watch him from the shadows, since they want to avoid any contact with him now.

"That just means we need to be very careful wherever we are." England stated.

They looked at their schedule and the next lesson is with Hagrid. What the Magic Trio knew about his lesson concerns a Hippogriff. They knew it would be practically useless and besides, their book in that lesson is a monster. The cover almost represents that of a spider and it can bite your hand. The Nations never want to touch it, except for the veterans and America.