Chapter 9: A Piece of Fantasy

The Nations in the library watched Norway as he leaves Hogwarts through looking at the cauldron. They saw an outburst escaping Norway's body and the cauldron suddenly exploded on their faces, leaving black smudges on their faces, messy hair, and sticky green goo everywhere.

"What was that outburst?" Canada asks, rubbing his sleeves to his face to remove the smudges.

"I'm afraid that he broke his oath." England replied, then casts a spell to clean the goo scattered everywhere.

"Can you fix our appearance as well?" Prussia asks, rubbing his awesome face.

"No, that would be abusing magic." England keeps his wand.

"The magic that you need is soap and water." Romania snickers and Prussia shot a glare at him.

England lead the way to the boy's comfort room to wash their faces. They didn't mind Hungary's presence, except for Prussia and Romania. For them, Hungary will always remain a woman to their eyes, to be specific, they will always see her as a fujoshi. They don't hate her for it, but they're weirded out by this personality of hers.

 They don't hate her for it, but they're weirded out by this personality of hers

After washing their faces, Canada asks England once again. "What did you mean when you said Norway broke his oath?"

England wipes his face to dry it, then faces Canada. He gestured him to be quite, looking in every cubicle to check if anyone's there. Fortunately, no one is there except for them.

"Let's not talk about it here. This is a public room." England says to Canada. Canada just sweat drops, disappointed. Then why did you make it seem like you're about to tell it? The answer to his question is simple, Norway had magic before Hogwarts was even created and it's originated from the country Norway where it's different there.

"Talk about what?" Draco Malfoy enters the restroom, and surprisingly he's alone. Not only that, one of his arm seems to be immobile. The Nations felt their heart skip a beat, their secret was almost out! If Draco heard that they're Nations, things will get messy. Nations can't be found out that they're wizards because if wizards do find out, they will want the immortality of the Nations.

"It's none of your business, Draco." England says in a calm matter, fixing himself.

Draco's two lackeys entered the room. It might have been a delayed entrance or it was intentional. "You bunch are weird and strange, even suspicious. I know you're hiding something." Draco assumes, chin up that shows his pride and arrogance.

"Hiding something?" Romania pretends to be innocent. "Just a while ago you were running and crying like a wizard who lost his powers." he grinned, remembering that Draco left from shock back at the Slytherin House.

"Don't be cocky if I were you, weirdo! Tell me what you're hiding or your friends will suffer from the failed experiments we did a while ago." Draco threatens.

Draco really doesn't like the new bunch of students. He has this feeling like they don't belong here and besides, they're weird and mysterious. Glaring at Romania, something is definitely not right because it felt odd and different. Regardless of his attitude, he has a sharp sense of intuition.