Chapter 22: Back Together

Norway forgave the three Nations for leaving him, and he did it in a way to show that he didn't really cared when in fact he felt sad and angry about it. But never again would the Nations leave each other, promising to be together no matter what happens.

After the fifteen minute break, it's time for Charms class. The moment the Nations entered, half of the class gave glares and mean looks. They're obviously hurt and felt betrayed that the Nations left them. The three Nations shrugged, while Norway ignored the glares and continued with his life like nothing's wrong.

Seating together, the professor finally arrived. Standing at the front of the room, he brought out a thick hardbound book and dropped it on the table, making a loud fall. He caught everyone's attention, which made him smile.

"If we did a Levitation Charm the other day, then today we will do the Softening Charm. From the name itself, it makes things soft. Now, the incantation is 'Spongify'. While saying the incantation, wave your wands like you're writing the consonant S." The professor explained, walking back and forth.

"Like this! Spongify!" Waving his wand in a specific hand movement, he directed the charm at the book, having pink light at the end of the wand. "Voila!" He dips his index finger on the cover of the book, and it's like he's touching a pillow.

"There are a lot of spells that has a hand movement of S, so doing the charm will be a little difficult. Take note of that. With a charm as simple as this, maybe one demonstration and a brief explanation is enough? Now try."

Before the students can even say the incantation, four students beat them to it.

"Spongify!"

England directed the spell at the right wall. The Romanian pointed at the floor, meanwhile Bulgaria pointed at the left wall. The other Nation, Norway, used the charm on the ceiling.

With the floor now soft, everything started to sink into it. When the professor was about to scold the Slytherin, Romania himself dived onto the floor and he bounced upwards. He's like in a bounce house and the students wanted to try bouncing here and there, and so everyone was bouncing up, down, right, and left. The professor had no choice but to bounce as well, getting caught in the middle of the fiasco.

Later on, the charm worn off. With that, the professor scolded the four Nations, deducting points from their houses. Instead of making everyone happy from the transformation they did to the classroom, the Nations made more students hate them.

The professor on the otherhand was full of questions. How can these four students make an entire side of the room soft? The spell lasted longer than it should've been, why? These four friends are really something else.

For two-and-a-half hours of break, the Nations finally did what they wanted to do yesterday. There's no more guilt and regret, and all that's present is satisfaction and joy.

Gladly, the Dittany Romania got is still alive but no longer fresh than it was yesterday. With four Dittany plants, all Nations had one each. Hiding in a corner of the castle, they plotted the herb in pots.

"Ha! Your Dittany is small!" Romania laughed at England's herb, pointing at the plant. "Just like your-"

"You wanker!" The Brit started to strangle the vampire, Romania lying on the ground and England sitting on top of him.

"H-Help... M-Me...!" Romania managed words to come out, calling for help.

"Uh, England-" Bulgaria's been cut off by Norway. "Ignore them, it's their problem. Just finish planting your Dittany then we can put them somewhere." The Norwegian butted in, concentrating on his herb.