Chapter 12: Fear

The following day, the students were busy trying to look for the Ice-Cold wizard, wanting to see or meet him. No matter how hard they tried, he couldn't be seen.

"So, where could he be?" Denmark asks as they go on to their next lesson. It would be the Defence Against the Dark Arts with their new teacher, R.J Lupin.

"Norge would be outside the school premises, watching the Dementors and school grounds

"Norge would be outside the school premises, watching the Dementors and school grounds... Or he would be silently watching The-Boy-Who-Lived." England replied, leading them to a room.

Once everyone was settled, they all concentrated on the old wardrobe in front of them that's been shaking to the right and left. The doors of the wardrobe are mirrors, reflecting everything in front.

"Can anyone take a guess on what's inside?" Professor Lupin asked the class as he walks around.

England immediately made a few steps backward, knowing what's inside the wardrobe. He doesn't want anyone knowing his fear, especially the Nations. That day still haunts him until now. Whenever someone would speak of it, he coughs up blood and becomes ill, and when the certain day is close England is a wreck.

"It's a boggart." Romania grinned, wanting to have some fun. To him, Boggarts are entertainment.

 To him, Boggarts are entertainment

"Very good Vladimir." Professor Lupin said.

"Seriously, you're becoming like Canada number two." Prussia said, looking at him from head to toe since they're just beside each other.

"I felt another tingling sensation that Scotty dear is up to no good." Romania looks at England, who's at the very back. He had a mischievous laugh, thinking of stealing the boggart and putting it in front of England after classes. Although, it won't end well for the Boggart if that happens.

"Now, what does a boggart look like?" Professor Lupin sees Hermione and calls her.

"Did you see her?" Ron says to Harry in disbelief. Hermione is standing next to him, but he didn't even see her.

"No one knows. They're shape shifters. They take the form of someone's fear and that's what makes them te-."

"Terrifying." Professor Lupin finished her sentenced. "Everyone, line up!"