Chapter 21: Alone

Third day of classes started with DADA, and the professor is back with normal ears and nose. He held a little grudge on Bulgaria, and his pride couldn't allow him to be defeated by an eleven-year old. But for now, they had a normal class, discussing more spells and counter-spells.

He kept on calling Bulgaria to answer a question, hoping that the boy couldn't answer and that would be the professor's chance to humiliate him slightly. Unfortunately for him, Bulgaria answered all the questions detailedly and correctly. Yesterday, he used his time wisely by advance reading the lessons for DADA. Most of the students played around and slept, but Bulgaria really read the next lessons for the class.

Instead of humiliating Bulgaria, the professor made him more popular. The students look up to the Hufflepuff boy now, and they are inspired by him.

For the next class, it's Herbology. For their first lesson, they studied a plant called Dittany and its uses. They learned that it can heal scars and the plant can be used for Potions. It is a powerful healing herb.

After Herbology, it is time for lunch.

"Guys, I secretly got a little of Dittany." Romania laughed evilly but it's soft enough for the group to only hear it.

" Romania laughed evilly but it's soft enough for the group to only hear it

"What? No way!" England whispered, looking at Romania with serious eyes.

"I'm telling the truth! I plan on secretly planting it in a pot and hide it somewhere in the room or somewhere we can access easily." Romania laughed even more.

"What are you planning to do with it?" Bulgaria asks in worry.

"To take care of it, and then use it when needed. Are you even thinking, Nikola? We can use it whenever we need it. Aren't I genius?" Romania cackled.

"You're a thief." Norway pointed out.

"A dangerous yet brilliant thief." Romania countered. "I got four of them, so that we all would have one each. We can plant them if we finish eating, but we need to eat fast so we that have the time to look for a good spot and plant it!"

"And I was planning that we should learn how to fly in advance. That would be the most challenging lesson yet. And only first years have that lesson." England stated his thoughts.

"I was actually thinking that we can study Defense Against the Dark Arts together." Bulgaria admitted.

"Funny. I learned a few spells in Charms class and I guess I can share it with you all." Norway said.

When the Nations walked together going to the Great Hall, students suddenly swarmed them left and right. Slytherins were pulling Romania and England, while random students started to pull Bulgaria.