Chapter 5: Howler From Brother

As the class exited the History and Survival Lesson room and into the next class, Divination, the Magic Trio stealthily made their way to Dumbledore's office. They were honestly insulted on how they made History boring. Entering his office, they see him sitting, reading a scroll and then signing it.

"Ah, the Magic Trio. What may I do for you? But first of all, aren't you supposed to be in classes, protecting Harry?" Dumbledore says, standing up.

He rolls the scroll and attached it to an owl. He had the owl deliver it to who knows where, flying out of the window. The Magic Trio then bowed and stood straight.

The Magic Trio sweatdropped. They have completely forgotten that they're also here to protect Harry from any danger.

"We're here to discuss the current lessons of History and Survival. Why is it taken so lightly?" Romania asked.

His eyes looked around the place, only to stop at a sword displayed at the wall. It had a red gemstone on the fancy handle and he wanted to try it out. His mischievous side never disappears.

"As long the lessons have reach the standards and curriculum, the lessons can be anything." Dumbledore explained rather briefly.

"If I wasn't only a child, I would have taught them magic in different countries and make them try it." England pinches his nose. This is really insulting.

When Romania was about to get the sword, Norway pulls him by the collar and drags him back to his original spot. Romania grumbles, displeased. Dumbledore only smiles at the sight.

✣✵The Magic Within Me✵✣

The Magic Trio met up with their fellow Nations when they were going to their next class. They all seemed gloomy, terrified. What possibly happened when they were gone?

"What happened?" Romania asks, snickering at the look of Hungary. She looks lifeless and sluggish.

"Professor Trelawney had us read our fortunes of tea leaves." Austria replied, he seemed normal than the rest of them.

Iceland was his usual Tsundere self, not showing any emotion and he still tries to act cool

Iceland was his usual Tsundere self, not showing any emotion and he still tries to act cool. Austria has his arms crossed, a little annoyed. Most of the remaining Nations were sad and gloomy and the minority seemed happy.

"Tea?!" England lost it. He felt so disappointed, and a feeling of regret took over him. He wanted tea so much. Not only does he get to drink tea, but his fortune would be told.

"So, what are your fortunes?" Norway asked. He seemed worried for Iceland, for Denmark... Not much.

"I'm going to die." Prussia started and it startled the Magic Trio. This is possible because Prussia's not a nation any longer.

Maybe it's only a coincidence that his fortune was read that way. Prussia's look on his face showed sadness, grief, and he looked depressed. His aura of awesomeness is gone. This is the Magic Trio's first time seeing him act this way.