Hotland

You ran up to your room to get ready. You looked through your closet to find something nice. You didn't exactly have anything. You called Mettaton and asked if she had any nice dresses in the attic from where she left some clothes to make room during packing.

"Oh yes, there's an old (f/c) dress in the top box! What for?"

"Oh yea, Sans and I are going out for the anniversary of our first kiss. Says he wants to make it special," you respond heading up to the attic. You could audibly hear Mettaton freeze up. She returned to normality quickly and said, "Oh yes, that's right! Have fun tonight darling!" She then hung up.

You found the box and pulled out a knee length (f/c) dress with sequins around the neck. You found a black velvet long box with a (silver/gold) necklace inside with a single 3 karat diamond in a beautiful encasing of (silver/gold). You ran back down to your room and put the outfit on. You finished it off with (f/c) flats.

"(Y/n)? You ready up there?" Sans called.

"Just a minute longer, okay?" You called back. Sans sighed and responded, "Alright!"

You went to the bathroom and fixed your hair in a bun/light curls. You applied some light makeup and put some (favorite perfume) on.

"I'm ready now, Sansy!" You called. Sans looked at you as you stood at the top of the stairs. You felt like a fairytale princess entering a ball as all the other people around you turn to look at you and all your beauty. You blushed pink as you descended the stairs elegantly. Sans was speechless.

"Wow! You always know how to take my breath away, don't you?" Sans said once you reached the bottom. You remembered one last thing and ran to the side table next to the couch to grab a hair piece. It was three pearls/diamonds in a row horizontally. You put it in your hair to keep your hair out of your eyes/put it in your bun for special effect. You grabbed your pocket book and your phone from your charger.

"Now I'm ready to go!" You say, your lips curling into a smile. Sans was wearing a black tuxedo and a sky blue tie. Blue was dusted across his cheeks as he smiled warmly at you.

"Well, let's go!" You say, holding Sans's hand. You knew you weren't going to walk in the cold of Snowdin wearing such short sleeves.

"Alright, here we go!" Sans said, working his magic and teleporting you two outside of the MTT restaurant. You two walked in and the man at the booth asked Sans, "Do you have a reservation, sir?" You immediately recognized the person as Burger Pants.

"Hey BP! I see you got promoted!" You noted. He smiled at you.

"Yep, a sort of restaurant bouncer I guess. I get better pay at least!" He said. "Oh yea, what's the name on the reservation?"

"Sans Skeleton," Sans said, leaning on the podium-like structure.

"Alright! Table for four! The others are already at the table waiting. Have a good night, you two!" Burger Pants said, pointing you to the table. You and Sans thanked him and left to find the table.

"For four? Isn't it just is?" You asked.

"Darlings! There you are! I see that dress suites you wonderfully, dear!" You heard the robotic voice say. Mettaton and Papyrus greeted you at the table.

"Hello human! Hello brother! Come take a seat! Mettaton is about to perform with me!" Papyrus said, beckoning you and Sans forward. You took a seat opposite Mettaton and Papyrus. You saw the brothers exchange glances and wink. It was like they had planned something, but you didn't know what. Mettaton looked at you just as confused.

"So, how's New York treating you two?" You ask.

"It's fabulous darling! The sights and scenery is phenomenal!" Mettaton said. Papyrus nodded.

"It is very fun there! I love it!" He said. Burger Pants stepped on stage.

"Good evening everyone! I would like to introduce tonight's entertainment! They flew from New York to see us tonight! Here are Mettaton and Papyrus bringing a sneak peek of a new drama, entitled, "Alone in New York"! Give it up for them!" He said.

"Oh! That's our cue darling! Cmon!" Mettaton said, dragging Papyrus along.