Work Day

The two of you chatted for a good while before she had to leave.

"Bye, (f/n)! Have a safe trip back!" You said, waving to her as she snuggled into her coat.

"I will!" She said.

"See you in a month, girl!" She said, getting into her car and driving off onto the Snowdin highway.

You walked back inside and watched TV with the brothers.

-Le time skip to the next week-

You finished up your turkey sandwich as Sans walked into the kitchen.

"Sup," he said.

"Finally you wake up! I was just about to head out for my new job today. Gaster agreed to let me be his assistant in Core maintenance," you said, putting your plate into the sink.

"Nice. You need me to get ya there? Or watch over ya to make sure you don't fall in?"

"Sans, I'm fine. I got harnesses and safety equipment. I'll be perfectly fine. See ya tonight, baby," you said, kissing him before teleporting to the Core.

Sans sighed with a grin and went to go read on the couch.

You walked up to Gaster, who had already started to work on the Core's power box.

"Sup, dad," you said.

"(Y/n)! You came just at the right moment. I need someone at the panel over there to cut the power on and cut off the power. When I say to pull the switch for the power, pull it," he said.you nodded and strapped your harness to the beams above the space before proceeding to man the control panel.

"Okay, now!"

You cut the switch and the machine roared to life. Gaster smiled.

"You can turn off the maintenance generator now," he said. You hit the button that turned off the generator.

After a long day of work, you headed home.

I'm sorry it's so short ;-; dun hate meh