Sleepover

You all walked inside and debated and who was sleeping where. It ended with you all sharing beds since everyone refused to sleep on the couch. Well, no one was going to let anyone sleep on it rather. You got into the shower and after you dried off, you put on (f/c) t-shirt and black sweat pants. You brushed your teeth and as you were walking out of the bathroom, you ran into Mettaton. You found yourself on the floor.

"Oh goodness me, I'm so sorry dear! Are you alright?" Mettaton asked.

"Y-yea I'm okay. Thank you," you said, picked yourself up. You noticed that she was wearing an adorable pink t-shirt that said "Blook Tunes" on it. You grinned.

"I like that shirt Mettaton, it looks cute!" You compliment.

"Thank you, (y/n)! My cousin gave this to me when he visited us in New York! He's gone corporeal and is a small DJ in Vegas! After our tour in the Bahamas, me and Papy are gonna go visit him and go to one of his jam sessions," Mettaton said. You liked the idea of the once shy ghost actually making it big in Vegas.

"I have a picture of him too!" She continued, pulling out her phone and pulling up a picture of a blue and white robot male next to Mettaton. You smiled wide.

"That's awesome Mettaton! I hope he visits us some time!"

After a quick chat with Mettaton, you grew tired. Mettaton seemed to be "tired" as well.

"Mettaton, come on! We need to get you on your charger!" Papyrus called from his bedroom. Since Papyrus had moved, you've been sleeping in his room, so there were posters of (favorite TV show/video game) on the walls and a few trophies you won in high school.

"Ok darling! I'm gonna have to cut this chat short dear. I'll see you in the morning, my little beauty!" Mettaton said before walking back to the room to get hooked up to her charger. You went into Sans's room to see him reading a book. You recently got him into reading and he's been reading "The Red Pyramid" for the past few days. He seems to really like the book so far.

"Heya lazy bones!" You say from the door way. He stumbled a bit after you snuck up on him.

"(Y/n)! Don't sneak up on me like that!" He said, placing his book mark in the book before setting it beside him. He had on adorable blue rimmed reading glasses and he had on a Skillet t-shirt and his usual black basketball shorts.

"Let's just get to sleep, Sans," you said, crawling into bed beside him. He hugged you tight and you fell asleep in his skeletal arms.

I almost ran out of ideas XD see y'all next chapter!