Epilogue

One year later...

Sans sat in the waiting room of the hospital, impatiently tapping his toe on the white tiled floor. Papyrus paced back and forth around the lobby.

"Gah! When will they be out! When can we go in! I'm worried sick!" Papyrus yelled. The lady at the desk sushed him for the tenth time.

"Mr. Skeleton, please. We know you are upset and worried, but it won't be too long by now. Please, take a seat or I'll have to kick you out," she said. Sans pat on the seat beside him.

"Sit down, Paps. I'm worried too. But it'll be okay, I promise!" He said. Papyrus huffed and sat down beside his brother.

Another ten minutes passed and a nurse in a white gown opened the door to the operating hall.

"Sans and Papyrus Skeleton?" She said. Papyrus rushed over to the nurse and Sans calmly walked, nervousness wracking through him.

"Follow me you two," she said, leading the brothers down the hall, heels hitting the tiled floor to an imaginary rhythm.

"I'm nervous, Sans," Papyrus whispered to his brother, a bead of bright orange sweat dribbled down his skull.

"Me too, bro," Sans whispered back. The nurse stopped at a room labeled 274

"Papyrus, this is your stop," the nurse said.

"Mettaton I'm coming for you!" He screeched, opening the door.

"Sans, come along," the nurse said. He followed her for a good ten feet before he stood at the door. Room 276.

"Go ahead, Mr. Skeleton. She's been waiting to see you," the nurse said. Sans gulped and turned the door handle. The sound of crying reached his nonexistent ears.

"(Y-y/n)? Baby you okay?" He asked. He looked to see you on the bed, a large smile on your skull and (f/c) tears staining your face. You looked to see Sans in the doorway, worried.

"Well, come on in," you said softly. Sans slowly walked towards the bed.

"Did everything go okay?" He asked.

"Why don't you see for yourself," you said, cradling a blanket bundle in your arms.

Sans looked at its face. A small crying skeleton was wrapped in a pink blanket.

"S-she's adorable!" Sans said, blue tears rolling down his cheek bones.

"Yep," you said, looking at the small baby in your arms, a new tear streaking down your face.

"What will we name her?" You asked.

"How about...Kylie," Sans said, putting his hand down to the baby's face. She responded by grabbing it in her small hands and nomming on his index finger. He chuckled a little.

"Yea. Kylie. Welcome to the world our little baby girl," you said, resting your skull on Sans's shoulder. He kissed the top of your skull, gingerly.

Life was going to be great, especially with your loving husband by your side and your new baby girl. Little Kylie Skeleton. A beautiful life in a beautiful world.

Fin~

The long awaited epilogue is out! Finally! Merry Christmas (late Christmas) and happy new year! This marks the end of Dying Light. I'm going to miss this story, I really am, but it's been really fun! I love it!