The Limo

Once everyone had their fill of food, you got up and offered to pay the bill. Mettaton stopped you and said, "Darling, I can just put it on my tab and pay for it later. Diana, dear! Can you tell Francis to put this meal on my tab, please. Thank you!"

Diana nodded and walked off to the back to fulfill the request.

You all walked out and there was a seemingly human man standing by a jet black limousine he turned to look at you and you saw a single eye looking at you. Upon closer inspection, the man was much taller than the average human. Nearly seven feet high like Papyrus. He smiled and opened the doors.

"Thank you Grantriv!" Mettaton said. Papyrus smiled and stepped in after Mettaton. There were backward facing seats in front of them, which you and Sans happily took. You all buckled up and Mettaton told the cyclops man, "Take us to Snowdin, darling!"

Grantriv smiled, gave a thumbs up, and closed the door. He hopped into the drivers seat and after buckling up, we were off. Humans had been making roads in the underground. Mostly drilling and digging into walls, but the monsters didn't mind it. It made travel easier, anyways. Before long you were on a steel bridge surrounded in clear acrylic. The lava of Hotland looked beautiful!

"See somethin, (y/n)?" Sans asked. You turned to look at him.

"Only my wonderfully handsome fiancé looking at me and the rest of the soon to be family around us!" You say. You earned a blush from Sans, which was adorable to see.

"I just love it when you turn blue! It's the cutest thing since I discovered kittens and puppies!" You say, seeing Sans very flustered.

"Well, I can't be as cute as you! Nothing can!" He retorted. Mettaton giggled.

"You two are adorable!" She said.

"Well, what can I say? We work hard to be cute. You could even say..." Sans started. Papyrus glared at him.

"Sans, don't finish that thought," he said.

"We work ourselves..."

"Sans, I will hurt you!"

"To the bone!" Sans finished. The three of you laughed while Papyrus screamed into his hands, "OH MY GOD!"

"Darling, that was fantastic! I love seeing my Papy so infuriated with this too! It's the cutest!" She said, pulling Papyrus closer to her. He looked at her.

"I guess if it makes Metta happy, I'll tolerate your puns for the next week, but no promises," Papyrus said.

"Wait, you're staying here for the week?" You ask.

"Oh of course darling!" Mettaton said.

"Yes! We wanted to spend time with the family before we go on tour to the Bahamas!" Papyrus added.

"The Bahamas huh? Don't get bone-burn Paps!" Sans said.

"I won't Sans," Papyrus said.

"Oh, looks like we're here! Cmon everyone!" Mettaton said, opening the door. Papyrus got out the other side.

"Hey, (y/n)?"

"Yea Sans?" You ask.

"I love you," Sans said.

"I love you too, Sansy," you say. Sans leaned forward and kissed you. You two split up then headed inside the house.