A Chance (Part 2)

I will just say, thank you for 8K reads guys! :3 I love you! And I hope you love this book! More feels coming your way! :)

"(Y/n), I need my...screwdriver?" Gaster said. It had been a week or so since you had passed. The funeral should be held sometime soon.

He found you sitting alone, looking through your inventory. You had a picture in your hands.

"(Y/n)?" He asked, coming up beside you. You had tears welled in your eyes, some dripping down your face.

"I...I miss him," you said, staring at the picture. It was of you and Sans on your one year anniversary since you had started dating. You were in an elegant black ball gown and Sans in his adorable black tuxedo and baby blue tie, the same attire he had on the night before you had died. The night he proposed. He held you in a dip position, staring deeply into your eyes and you staring right back. Mettaton had taken that picture at her party.

You still remembered his smile, his laugh, his calm and caring nature. You missed him. He was your Sans. He was your baby. He was your one and only...he was your everything. And you looked around yourself, seeing you were lost with your soon-to-be father-in-law. You wanted to be back in his world, in his arms, in his sight, but you couldn't. You were helpless.

"(Y/n)? I know you miss him. I do too, but we can't see him until we finish the machine. Now come on. We have work to do," Gaster said, putting an arm around you. You sniffled.

"O-okay," you said, standing up. The machine was nearly done, it just needed a few more screws and a dash of a powerful magic...determination. You didn't have much that you could feel, but it coursed through your veins like water in a river. Humans were naturally born like that, even if it doesn't shine through the way Frisk's did. You were born with an abnormally high amount, but not enough to reset as Frisk had been able to.

-time skip-

He had put in the last screw and had summoned a syringe from no where. It seemed he was still tied to the timelines and you didn't question it.

"I-I'm ready," you said, filled with determination! You wanted it to have enough to give Gaster a chance as well.

"Good luck child," Gaster said to you, drawing some blood from you. He bandaged you up and put the vile of blood and determination into the machine. You got inside ready to go home. You took one last look at the picture you had of you and Sans, just in case it didn't work. You looked at Gaster and gave him the signal. He pulled the switch and you felt an excruciating pain. You saw everything flash before your eyes...

"(Y/n)? Will you go out with me?"

"Haha! Hey! That's my line (y/n)!"

"My child! Here's some butterscotch-cinnamon pie for you and Frisk!"

"Oh baby, of course I still love you! You're my world!"

"HUMAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Happy anniversary baby. I love you."

"Darling, you look gorgeous!"

"S-sure! I can come over f-for some a-anime!"

"Cmon punk! Show me what you got!"

"W-will..you...marry me?"

"See something you like?"

"We work ourselves to the bone!"

"I love you too."

All that underlined stuff is memories. I didn't write it out cause I just wanted to use the dialogue. Happy Easter!