Home

The car ride home after the happy reunion of you and Gaster with the skeleton brothers was quite interesting. It was mostly just chat about what had happened to you and a little catching up.

"I'm just so glad you two came back. Guess I'll have to teach ya how to use that new magic of yours, (y/n)," Sans said once you were at the house.

Grantriv opened the door for you all and Mettaton thanked him. You looked at Sans and smiled.

"Seems so," you said.

Gaster stepped into the house and looked around, ready to cry.

"Something wrong, G?" You asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked you you, some purple fluid welled in his sockets.

"Just...memories of the boys. Oh how they used to play around. And when Sans got his magic..oh boy," he said, a light chuckle escaping him as memories flooding his skull. You imagined a little Sans flying around the house and smiled.

"Hey, I think Papyrus is gonna start up some spaghetti for dinner. Better make sure he doesn't try to add glitter to it cause my stomach ca-" you said, remembering you had no organs. "Oh...right. I'm a skeleton...no organs I guess," you finished. Gaster chuckled.

"What?"

"You do have organs. They're just invisible unless you allow them to be seen. They are protected by a magic barrier similar to human skin. That's how our clothes don't look baggy like you'd expect and how we can eat. A skeleton's stomach is much more tolerant to things," Gaster explained. You looked to your stomach region. Your clothes were, in fact, not baggy as you would have expected.

"Cool," you said. You looked back to Gaster who had already managed to find a pillow and blanket to place on the couch.

"You don't have to sleep on the couch, Gaster," you said. He looked at you.

"Papyrus is the only one not sharing a bed with anyone, but I don't want to make things awkward. I'm fine on the couch, (y/n), honestly. Don't worry about me," he said. You looked up to see Papyrus ushering Mettaton into his room to get her hooked up to her charger.

"Alright. If you're sure. Do you need anything?" You asked. Gaster shook his head.

"No thank you, but thanks for the offer. Go get some rest. You need it," he said. You smiled and walked over to him.

"Alright, 'dad'. Night," you said, giving him a quick hug.

"And thanks for everything," you said as you walked up the stairs. Gaster smiled and crawled onto the couch.

You went through your routine, finding it awkward to brush your teeth with no lips.

Afterwards, you quietly made your way to Sans's room to get some sleep.

"Heya bone boy," you said.

"Hi vertebabe," Sans said. You blushed with a stupid grin on your face.

"Let's just get some sleep," you said, crawling into the bed next to Sans. He grinned.

"I love you, (y/n)," he said.

"I love you too, Sans," you said, closing your sockets. Soon enough, you fell asleep back in your fiancé's arms.